Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Which Disney Villain Are You Based on Your Sign?

MasterWinter

Found this YouTube vid, and thought to share it.

I'm Cancer/Scar. "Long. Live. The. King...."

fGh9K4A.gif

CRUELLA DEVIL!

Yes. Kinda true, but hell no to puppy murder!
giphy.gif
MasterWinter Topic Starter

HibariHaru013 wrote:
CRUELLA DEVIL!

Yes. Kinda true, but hell no to puppy murder!
giphy.gif

Okay now I want a gif to put up for Scar. -goes to get one-

Yeah no on puppy murder. Also no murder for me in general in rl. I'm a cold jerk, but not a murderer!
giphy.gif

Mehh. I'm an Aquarius so Ursula. Not that I don't love the hell out of her, but Aquarius is always getting water-sign and water related things even though Aquarius is NOT a water sign LOL. I mean I am plus size, have awesome hair, love makeup and am super queer. Which relates because Ursula was modeled after a drag-queen. xD but...

Frankly I vibe more with Frollo as a character, who is my all time favorite Disney villain next to Scar.

PCx7yYP.gif

For your listening pleasure:

Favorite Hell Fire cover.

Favorite Hell Fire cover queer female AU edition.
MasterWinter Topic Starter

MercyInReach wrote:
giphy.gif

Mehh. I'm an Aquarius so Ursula. Not that I don't love the hell out of her, but Aquarius is always getting water-sign and water related things even though Aquarius is NOT a water sign LOL. I mean I am plus size, have awesome hair, love makeup and am super queer. Which relates because Ursula was modeled after a drag-queen. xD but...

Frankly I vibe more with Frollo as a character, who is my all time favorite Disney villain next to Scar.

PCx7yYP.gif

For your listening pleasure:

Favorite Hell Fire cover.

Favorite Hell Fire cover queer female AU edition.

First: Yas! I LOVE how Ursula was designed after a drag Queen!

Second: Yas! I like Frollo <3 Not for what he did but I just like him in general.

Third: O.O OMG! I didn't know anyone else knew of Jonathan Young! He does some good songs! Heck I like his remake of Nsync's song Pop!
Im a libra, so Mother Gothel was my villian!

giphy_1.gif

Shes a cool villian. Not my favorite (that honor goes to Gaston I think.) But shes pretty awesome.
I'm a virgo so I'm Maleficent
giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a53d2102a2dbc680ab16dda90b763536665739a0c&rid=giphy.gif
I think it fits surprisingly well actually, and honestly I wouldn't mind if it didn't, I personally love her design.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Which Disney Villain Are You Based on Your Sign?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus