Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Designing a Monster (Art Contest-Closed)

Dndmama Topic Starter

Just two days left to enter! There's some really great, creepy, out of this world entries so far.
Dndmama Topic Starter

The contest is officially closed!

Thank you so much to all the lovely entrants and their creepy entries! It was really wonderful seeing everyone's art and how they inturpreted my unusual idea. Unfortunately at the end of the day, or contest in this case, there can only be one winner and that winner is..........
Birdy99 and their flaming angel!

giphy.gif

Between the wheels with many eyes, the dark wings, the horrifying feminine imagery and all of it being on fire, they really gave me something that works with my rp idea but that I also never would have thought of myself.

Everyone had really unique ideas though and as promised, everyone gets their consolation prize! I'll start working on getting those out this weekend. Thank you again to everyone who participated. This honestly garnered much more interest than I had expected so I'll definitely be doing it again in the not too distant future. Hope to see you all again in my next contest!

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Designing a Monster (Art Contest-Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus