Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Welp, it happened.

Dorian_

I don't know who did it but I just got Glitter Bombed. I was so confused cuz I just found out about them when I logged on. Like I was trying to write and all I see is this glitter all over the place and I'm feaking out cuz ITS GLITTER GOTTA TOUCH. I'm a cat with the lazer lights ya know.

Anyway, if anyone else is getting smoked out by glitter still I hope ya'll are having a blessed day. Stay safe fellas. UwU
Dorian_ wrote:
I don't know who did it but I just got Glitter Bombed. I was so confused cuz I just found out about them when I logged on. Like I was trying to write and all I see is this glitter all over the place and I'm feaking out cuz ITS GLITTER GOTTA TOUCH. I'm a cat with the lazer lights ya know.

Anyway, if anyone else is getting smoked out by glitter still I hope ya'll are having a blessed day. Stay safe fellas. UwU

Is that a new feature on the site? 1 year and a half ago I was glitter bombed in real life by some random girl at a music festival and to this day, I still find occasional glitter on me, sometimes through my hair and sometimes on my back.
Claine Moderator

Glitter was findable during the April Fools event :)

https://www.rprepository.com/community/news/744

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Welp, it happened.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus