Skip to main content

Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Way to quickly access older posts in pms

Gab

Alright, first off, I want to say that I don't know if this has been suggested before or not (or if there is a way and I haven't been able to find it) and if it has, I apologize.

Anyways, tonight, I've been trying to find a certain post in a pm that I have going, but the problem is, the post was made in August of last year and many, many other posts have been made since then (it's just a casual ooc chat) So, I've essentially been wading through many old messages trying to get to this one message I was looking for.

This got me thinking; maybe there could be a way to make this easier? Like, maybe there could be something inputted where you click on the little dots between those many page numbers and type in a specific page number to be taken to? Or maybe, there could be a section of Your Posts for private messages and you can filter them that way? Anyways, just something I thought of. ^_^
Sanne Moderator

Have you tried using the filters on the Your Posts page yet? :) It's at the bottom of the Forums dropdown menu. (Guess who needs more coffee this morning before responding to things? This gal.)

I realized right afterwards that you were asking specifically about PMs and had mentioned the Your Posts page, which are not included there! Sorry about that.

It would be really cool to have additional filters for PMs to make this easier for sure!
Maybe a filter by your characters would be handy for PMs?

You are on: Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Way to quickly access older posts in pms

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus