Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Small rant/concern

Weasel334

Hello everyone and greetings to all! Friends, family, juvenile delinquents, lend me your ears!

Ive been kind of feeling down lately, probably from what is going on in the world today. I've been wanting to do roleplays of all types, but it just feels like either when I make a post, I never really get anything out of it. I have it sit for a week and nothing happens. Then when I do find one I like and message OP, and give out an idea, it just seems like I get ghosted and no answer. I've been trying to do anything and everything, even small talk, to just keep myself busy, have fun, and just try to make friends, but it seems like nothing seems to work.

AITA that feels like I'm making a big deal out of nothing?
/hugs

I just finished my assignment. Check your PMs :)
Rogue-Scribe

It has been... a bit different here on RPR from my observations. There is a lot of online study going on with a lot of people who would normally be attending school which tends to happen in a normal year, albeit a little later (May). That said, many people who work normally and aren't or are working from home had to make adjustments to schedules and all, and in my case, I've been spending more time offline with my wife since she doesn't require a commute to work. Seems we binge-watch Netflix and go through these DVD collections we had gathered over the last couple decades.

As for my rps, they always tended to be a 'feast or famine' cycle with them. For the most part they seemed to be steady, with many long dormant ones coming back to life with people suddenly not so busy, to others going much quieter.

I don't think it is anything personal toward you. It's just people getting on with life in these strange times.
Nah, it's not nothing. I have a different problem, I see quite a few RPs I want to join but I don't want to play any of my current characters or I don't know the setting very well, or at all.

Sounds it's pretty frustrating and lonely with an empty inbox, friend. I hear you. Everything feels like it's in a weird limbo.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Small rant/concern

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus