Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » A new life... or is it? 1x1 with Kuro

Captain Robbins (played by HRA)

((CASEY!!!!! *tackle hugs* Hey, love! Another RP with us! XD))

Jacob was walking into this new high school. Nice, so far. Closer to the places he wanted to be in, anyways. He wore his blonde hair long, like he loved to. He had a bomber jacket on, and a Rolling Stones Tee Shirt, just like old times. This was the time to have fun. But he missed his home. He wished he could go back to it sometimes.

"So, a new start, new girls, and a new life. What a fun way to start the year!"
Other Female Charact (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

((JACOB!!!! *hugs* xD))

Zoe had heard that there was a new kid, hoping that she wouldn't run into him. She didn't really have any friends, well, any true friends at this school. Because her family was rich, her sisters were very beautiful, and all her friends cared more about her money than who she really was. She has long fiery red hair with beautiful green eyes, she wore a black dress that was to his knees and had a sweetheart neckline. She quickly went over to her locker near the front of the school, trying to keep herself hidden from the rest of the kids. She wanted to blend in at this school, but it never really works out like she hoped.
Captain Robbins (played by HRA) Topic Starter

He was so confused at this school. He didn't know where to go, didn't have any friends, and just wanted so desperately to find a friend, or someone to help. He found one. A girl with red hair, skinny looking, and pretty cute. He walked up to her with his stuff. "Hey, can you help me? I'm new,"

Zoe looked up to see who it was and was not surprised to see the new kid coming up to her for help. "Sure. I am a sophomore so I know how the school works around here. I'm Zoe Faye." She prayed that he didn't regonize her last name from her father or mother's companies. She hated being compared to them, or her sisters, which all three are Victorious Secret Models.

"Thanks, Zoe. I really needed help. Can you tell me where this locker is?" He held up a slip of paper that had his locker number on it, and showed it to her. He didn't recognize her from the last name. Hell, he'd never heard it before. But even if he did, he wouldn't judge people.

Zoe took the locker slip, looking at the number. "Actually, you have the locker right below mine." She said, gently tapping the locker door with her foot. No one had ever gotten the locker under her's because it use to be out of order but it is fixed now. "Please tell me you aren't some perverted guy who would try to look up my dresses or skirts. There are quite a few crawling around this school." She leaned her shoulder against the locker besides her, her arms folded over her chest.

"Well, I promise you I'm not a pervert. I won't look up your skirt, Zoe, and I won't do anything like that. I'll wait for you to pass, if you want," Jacob said, nodding his head and smiling understandingly. He totally wasn't a pervert, and would prove it in any way possible.

Zoe nodded. "That's good. You are one of the rare few with the teenage boys around here." She said, standing back up. "What grade are you in?" She asked, wanting to see if they would have any classes together, usually the classes were separated by grade.

"Well, thanks, I guess. I'm in ninth, so I'm a freshman. Yay me," Jacob joked, rolling his eyes. He liked making good first impressions. Especially on girls. Boy, did he like doing that. But this time, he was just going to be himself, because he wasn't in it for girls. Aww, who was he shitting?

"We might have classes together. I take two sophomore classes, Math and English, the rest are freshmen classes. Let me see your schedule so I can see." Zoe said. She was at this school because she didn't want to go to some prep school for rich kids, the school her parents wanted her to go to and her sisters went to.

"Sure. Here, take a look. I came here because I didn't want a private school experience," Jacob said, handing her his schedule. He looked at her, eyeing her carefully. He liked the way she looked, slightly. He didn't really know what to think, though.

Zoe took the schedule from him gently, looking it over. "You know, since you didn't tell me your name, I am going to just guess that you are Jacob Robbins." She said, looking over the schedule. "Looks like we have Biology, Geography, and lunch together." She said, handing it back over to him. "The lunches here are separated." She was a bit surprised to see that they had some classes together.

"Yes, I'm Jacob. Sorry for not telling you my name. I'm thinking about something, and usually when I do that, I don't multitask well," Jacob said, nodding. "Good, I can get some help if I need it. So, when's these periods starting?"

"What were you thinking about?" Zoe asked, a bit curious as to what he was thinking to where he had forgotten to tell her his name. "Biology is second period and Geography is fourth is the last period of the day. I walk home from school so I can stay afterwards if you want a tour around where to go to avoid getting into fights or trouble."

"Trust me, you don't want to know. And if you did, well, you'd have a different image of me. But thanks. I'd love a tour around the school," Jacob said, smiling. He looked at his schedule again. Oh yay. More work, and that's just what he liked.

"Whatever. You'll end up telling me sooner or later, just give yourself time to get to know me." Zoe said, grabbing her backpack from off the ground. "The hallways are separated by numbers there is the 1000 hall, 2000 hall, and 3000 hall. Whatever number is in front of the class room number is the hall it is on."

"Thanks so much, Zoe! See you later!" Jacob said, and grabbed his stuff, going to first period. He thought that he was so lucky to have met such a nice person to help him out. But still, if she was worth anything, she'd be a good friend.

Zoe nodded and went off to her first period, which was English. She felt so awkward being in a class full of sophomores and being the only freshmen in there. She quickly took her seat and listened to the teacher.

First period? Boring as hell, as usual. Nothing much here. Just boring teacher talking shit. Well, at least he had history to look forward to. He liked teaching the teacher about his own subject. Made him laugh a bit at what happened.

First period ended quickly, of course it did for her because she loved English. She left the classroom, heading for her Geography class. She liked history, yeah, but she was into singing, art, and literature, they were her best subjects.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » A new life... or is it? 1x1 with Kuro

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus