Skip to main content

Forums » Epic Week 2020 » PSA for anyone who doubutts!

Zelphyr recently did a count of all the weaponry in the armory and well...I'll just let them say the results.
Zelphyr wrote:
I did a count of some of the items in the Armory. Keep in mind that the specifics are constantly changing.

For weapons, I found:
  • 3 Flintlock Pistols
  • 12 Ray Guns
  • 48 Energy Swords
  • 332 High Tech Whips
  • 373 Noble Rapiers
  • 31 Alien Honor Blades
  • 603 Wicked Battle Axes

Uh. Please use plenty of rapiers, whips, and especially axes. I encourage you to try using up damaged ones in particular - many have fewer than 10 uses left, even fewer than 5.

For throwing oils, I found:
  • 10 blue
  • 9 yellow
  • 2 red

I encourage focusing on blue and red, since we keep not having enough stimsprays or any medicinal plants when people keep getting poisoned and blighted.

I only counted 12 "Message in a Bottle" items, but amusingly, 99 empty bottles. So go ahead, take one down and pass it around. ;)

As you can tell, we have a huge glut of axes, and rapiers, and energy whips. And since I believe honor blades and energy swords are reskinned rapiers/axes, we really don't need any more of those either unless I am wrong. Though if I am wrong, please correct me.

So can you please focus on doubutting rayguns/gernades/rocket launchers? Sending out more of the above weapon types really isn't that useful since we have so many of them already.

This public service announcement was brought to you by Katia with help from Zelphyr.
Awesome, thanks! :) I'm trying to use blades right now anyway so I don't hit the gate by accident. Hehe. :)
An update.

All weapons have value to obtain again!

Moa will now trade rapiers, whips, and energy swords that have 30+ uses left for explosive items.

Aalto will now trade axes and honor blades that have 40+ uses left for explosive items.

Warriors are encouraged to get a few uses out of them first, so long as it doesn't drop under those numbers, but it's not a big deal if you trade in perfect ones. We still have a lot in the Armory, plus damaged ones continue to turn up in exploring.

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2020 » PSA for anyone who doubutts!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus