Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Greyscale RPR

I bring to RPR, a gift for Epic Week!
Greyscale RPR
>> Install Here <<

8GyE10k.png

e5E6Cej.png

HjBj8Ca.png

I've had this in the works since the release of 2.0, in a quiet beta status since, and with moderator permission, I'm making it public!

You'll need a browser extension to use this; I personally recommend stylus - download link is in the top right corner of their site.

Notes
To use properly, you'll need to have your site theme set to dark in your settings!
* I'm currently working on a fix for this!

This will affect some profile styles and fonts as it's a site universal CSS and not an official theme.

If you do find any bugs or have any suggestions, feel free to PM me them and I'll take a crack at it.
Whooooah, this looks soooooo cooooool. :D

Thanks for working on this and releasing it!
MasterWinter

This is cool, and looks good when I use it.

Though I think one small tweak should be made, if possible.

When I hit reply to this forum post, The boxes are outlined in white. Yet when just looking at the posts to the forum page, the boxes look blended together making it hard to tell where someone's posts ends aside from the writing. The only way to tell that someone has posted, is the dark bar at the top where it gives off the date and time etc.

Edit: Just notice you said to PM you. Sorry about that. Kinda tired after having a headache most of today. I'll still PM this to you if you'd like.
konnie Topic Starter

Winters_Fury wrote:

When I hit reply to this forum post, The boxes are outlined in white. Yet when just looking at the posts to the forum page, the boxes look blended together making it hard to tell where someone's posts ends aside from the writing. The only way to tell that someone has posted, is the dark bar at the top where it gives off the date and time etc.

Edit: Just notice you said to PM you. Sorry about that. Kinda tired after having a headache most of today. I'll still PM this to you if you'd like.

I'm not sure I understand this suggestion correctly, so I apologize, could you clarify what the issue is?

The bars between posts aren't enough to differentiate between them? What in particular would you like changed?

Side note, since I'm here: Anyone is also welcome to edit the CSS, it's public on the install page, to customize to their tastes!
This was just a project I did for myself that I was nudged at to share publicly.
MasterWinter

konnie wrote:
Winters_Fury wrote:

I'm not sure I understand this suggestion correctly, so I apologize, could you clarify what the issue is?

The bars between posts aren't enough to differentiate between them? What in particular would you like changed?

Side note, since I'm here: Anyone is also welcome to edit the CSS, it's public on the install page, to customize to their tastes!
This was just a project I did for myself that I was nudged at to share publicly.

Let me see if I can word this a bit better.

Look at my original post to this forum page. Then look at the section where my whole text is. It looks like it's just floating in a sense.

Now look back to your post, where you quoted me to answer my post. Now my post which has been quoted has a thin dark line around my whole post.

I'll see if I can tweak it on my own, but I'm not very good with CSS.
konnie Topic Starter

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Did a small update to this, fixed the padding of some icon borders - not sure if it was a bug on this skin's end or not so I just went ahead and fixed what I saw!

Please let me know if you're using, need help installing, see anything needing fixed, etc.
I'm not all over RPR, so I might miss a few things!

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Greyscale RPR

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus