Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Clash of the Empires (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Due to the rising impacts of the Empires, War finally broke loose. empires fight a war to end all Wars? To gain ground it doesn't matter anymore. People know this:

Blood will be shed.

Bonds will be broken.

Allies and enemies have been made.

No matter what people do to prevent, History has managed to repeat itself.

And the clock has just started.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This Group is in the Bronze Age, were Viking, Spartans, Prussians, and Japanese fight for the reason they believe in it. There are already premade Allies and Enemies. I would prefer you have a knowledge of one of the Group you will be in, as it would make more sense for you to make your next move as your character. This can also be a progression Rp for your character.

Oh and due to the Fact we don't have leaders,the first one who wants to become a Leader of a Certain era, you have to say and it will be yours.
Magic 30%
Some magic. Few can use it, but most of the players probably won't have it. Magical characters will likely believe that they are all alone.
Technology 10%
Bronze age
Combat 80%
Wartime/soldier RPs. Combat is a given and will likely be graphic, but there's the potential for non-combat "in the trenches" scenes. World War 2, Vietnam, etc.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, concise post-length, Will be played with a large group of players.

Astride, jones,and isaac (played anonymously)

this is cool
dantefrancis Topic Starter

Astride, jones,and isaac (played anonymously)

dantefrancis wrote:

How do you choose your empire

Still Looking!

Looking for Rulers!
If japan still open i will join

Yes,Japan is still open
Can I take that spot then

Yes.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Clash of the Empires (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus