Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » ~Fandom Rp Ideas~ (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hi guys! Back again with some plots for a few fandoms. Just let me know if any of them capture your interest or if you see a fandom you want to roleplay. I have plots for the others as well, but you'll have to pm me for those.

Rules:
*I prefer double up roleplays if it comes down to shipping ocs and cc.
*I do not to group roleplays
*Try to have decent grammar and reply length

Fandoms:
Mlp, Hazbin Hotel, Sherlock, Criminal Minds, Supernatrual, Bnha, Sally Face, Fnaf, Avengers, Steven Universe, Jurrassic Park/World, Dragons, Transformers, Gravity Falls, Once Upon A Time, Undertale,Disney, Sander Sides, Final Space, Camp Camp, Minecraft.

Dragons:
Muse A is a run away from their kingdom after committing a serious crime. As they run away they end up coming across a dragon lair during the thunderstorm. They end up having to take shelter in the dragon lair far longer as the search party for Muse A continues, but thankfully Muse B, the dragon, was large enough and kind enough to protect them.

Sally Face:
Fifteen years after the whole ending of Sally Face, Muse A returns to the city. They were somewhat friends with Sal's group before the whole show down. They bring their friend, Muse B, with them as they drive back. They start to uncover even more secrets of the town and meet the old gang that they thought were gone forever.
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Occasional dice use, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Hello. Umm, I'd be interested. :3

I happen to be familiar with the fandoms Mlp (both Friendship is Magic, and Equestria Girls), Steven Universe, FNAF, and Disney (specifically the older cartoon movies). I'd be happy to do something with any of them with you. :)

Not to familiar with Sally Face though, but I can maybe also give that one a try.

If you are interested send me a DM, or if you prefer, you can reply to me here so I can DM you.
I'd interested in starting something with Minecraft, Steven Universe, Sanders Sides.
I'm actually super neutral about those so I'll just follow your lead.
Artist16609 Topic Starter

IndigoInkFlow wrote:
I'm actually super neutral about those so I'll just follow your lead.

Alright. Dm me so we can discuss the options

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » ~Fandom Rp Ideas~ (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus