Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » What do you reminisce about?

LakotaSiouxWarrior

My life before this virus hit,freinds i miss talking to, decisons i made that are irreversable,freinds that changed so much i didn't know them anymore, all the bands i've been in.
The woods where I grew up, the ice cream man, rotary phones, walkie talkies, and a time when I trusted the government and institutions more
Novus

A lot of things, honestly. What could have beens verus what is, the properties surrounding my childhood home and the adventures I would have exploring them (I grew up in the middle of miles of woods, hills, and pastures), life when I still spoke to my sister and she was my best friend, life before children, having close friends, those first few months of a new relationship where everything is magical and the butterflies made me nauseas.
The thing I miss most is the old family gatherings we used to have out at my grandparents place out of town, I had cousins, great aunts and uncles ect, sad thing is it wasn't because we grew up, we were still kids when we stopped seeing each other like that we just simply stopped for some reason.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » What do you reminisce about?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus