Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Group invitation/1x1 rp ideas (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello, thanks for the click! I hope your keeping your physical, mental and financial health together during this pandemic. Cause some of us, including me, barely had it together before all this hit.

For those interested in a group rp:

I'd like to invite you to the rp The Harrowing Entrapment.

This is a medieval fantasy rp, and both good and bad characters are needed. Or those who are somewhere in between. Lord Knight Pentre, tool of the King, is a ruthless and bloodthirsty man of the law. But his Kingdom is under siege, and he has been forced to turn to rogues and prisoners for help. They cannot drive the enemy away in battle, and want these rogues, thieves, infiltrators and assassins to undermine the enemy army.

Ideas for some 1 x 1 rps:

There is a call that has been emanating from a forest of a local town, and it lures young people out. They are never seen again. Only some can here the call, it happens in the dead of night. After the mysterious call has ended, a young person or child within the town is always missing. Our characters could be asked to investigate. This rp can be made to fit into medieval or modern rp.

A young girl in a noble family has suddenly fallen mute, dead and blind. It is believed to be a curse, and traditional healers have been baffled by the case. A mage, cleric, shaman or other similar characters could be used for this. I have a cleric by the name of Kris, she could pair up with a wizard or something similar for this rp.

I'm interested in any ideas you might have, or any variations of them, as well!

I always rp in third person, past tense. I rp in three paragraphs but can go more or less depending on the situation. If you do one-liners, then we are not compatible. I'm fine with dark or sexual themes, but I don't rp smut. If romance does happen, I occur it happen naturally and at a slow burn, and any sex scenes will FTB.
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 20%
Romance isn't outright desired, but can happen if we decide the characters are perfect for each other. The romance won't be important to the overall plot.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a small group of players.

Astride, jones,and isaac (played anonymously)

hello this is interesting
Conrade

JustaBitEvil wrote:
Hello, thanks for the click! I hope your keeping your physical, mental and financial health together during this pandemic. Cause some of us, including me, barely had it together before all this hit.

For those interested in a group rp:

I'd like to invite you to the rp The Harrowing Entrapment.

This is a medieval fantasy rp, and both good and bad characters are needed. Or those who are somewhere in between. Lord Knight Pentre, tool of the King, is a ruthless and bloodthirsty man of the law. But his Kingdom is under siege, and he has been forced to turn to rogues and prisoners for help. They cannot drive the enemy away in battle, and want these rogues, thieves, infiltrators and assassins to undermine the enemy army.

Ideas for some 1 x 1 rps:

There is a call that has been emanating from a forest of a local town, and it lures young people out. They are never seen again. Only some can here the call, it happens in the dead of night. After the mysterious call has ended, a young person or child within the town is always missing. Our characters could be asked to investigate. This rp can be made to fit into medieval or modern rp.

A young girl in a noble family has suddenly fallen mute, dead and blind. It is believed to be a curse, and traditional healers have been baffled by the case. A mage, cleric, shaman or other similar characters could be used for this. I have a cleric by the name of Kris, she could pair up with a wizard or something similar for this rp.

I'm interested in any ideas you might have, or any variations of them, as well!

I always rp in third person, past tense. I rp in three paragraphs but can go more or less depending on the situation. If you do one-liners, then we are not compatible. I'm fine with dark or sexual themes, but I don't rp smut. If romance does happen, I occur it happen naturally and at a slow burn, and any sex scenes will FTB.

Both 1x1’s sound really intriguing!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Group invitation/1x1 rp ideas (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus