Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The cybers heart (MxM) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Pen_Tsunami

yEs I admit it I have a problem but we all do and I wanted to try a new idea I’ve come up with! Cosmo is an android who was made in a science lab and the story can go 2 ways. 1, he meets your character who is a scientist and you help him escape while he falls for you or 2, you’re someone who meets him in the android uprising or something like that. So I was thinking of there could be war or there could be a sweet romance that we can come up with together. Idk I just feel like a scientist falling in love with an android who can experience feeling would be a good roleplay that I wanna try out. I don’t mind if you have any ideas you wanna share but feel free to let me know if you’re interested or not.
Magic 30%
Some magic. Few can use it, but most of the players probably won't have it. Magical characters will likely believe that they are all alone.
Technology 70%
Further future, perhaps visit mars or upload your brain
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 90%
Romance is required from early on, but there will be some semblance of a plot beyond the relationship.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

MaryDeth

hey! If this is still open I'm interested in rp-ing it. I love this idea to pieces. It kinda reminds me of a game called Detroit:Become Human. I don't know if you know it but its about androids coming "alive" and uprising. If its open I was going to do #1, where the scientist breaks the android out. I came up with the name Prof. Stirling for the scientist. (on a normal day i'm usually on around 12:30 to around 2 or 3)
Hey, this sounds very interesting. I would use my either Luther or Parker for this RP

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The cybers heart (MxM) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus