Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Hazbin Hotel RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I'm honestly just interested in rp Hazbin Hotel, I can rp most characters (preference on Angel Dust) and are open to OCs. I am also open to AUs like Soulmates, Human, etc. and they can be mixed. I write from 1-3+ paras so I will try to fit your ideal length. Just message me if you're interested and I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can.

Since it's MerMay I am also open to doing Mermaid-inspired Hazbin Roleplays, whether it be Pirate x Mermaid of Mermaid x Mermaid or Mermaid x Human. I will happily rp with anyone who would like to plot.

I am also open to any crossovers anyone would like to shout out, though, keep in mind I am not used to doing them.

Love, Quinn <3
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Sounds cool. I'd be interested.
Thatonefanficwriter Topic Starter

GamerPosy wrote:
Sounds cool. I'd be interested.

Message me and we can figure out a plot x
DragonMaster_500

Ayy, I'd be interested in doing this! Just do what you need and yea
DragonMaster_500

DragonMaster_500

Hi))

BendyTheInkDemon214 wrote:
Hi))

((Hey!))
started watching hazbin hotel so have to do this!!

Scarletwolf wrote:
started watching hazbin hotel so have to do this!!

((Just message me and we can sort a plot out!))

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Hazbin Hotel RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus