Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Assassin's Creed: The Final Froniter ((Open))

Shay II (played by dantefrancis) Topic Starter

Once Shay saw the bike, he really wasn't going to talk to Fe'ra. No, he has yet figured out why he hasn't torn that bike piece by piece in front of him.

"What... is that?"Bayek said with confusion.

"It's a bike..."Jacob said

"One I'm going doing to toss out the airlock one day," Shay said in annoyed."And I'm not asking what we have...unless you guys want the crappest pie done in history. "

"I assure you, it can't be that bad.", Arno said.
_______
When Fe'ra came back, every Assassin, cept from Shay II, Kassandra, Bayek, and Edward, was on the floor, holding their stomach in pain.

"Please tell me you have something better than that...that abomination..."Altair said.

"Told you, worse pie in history."
Fe'ra Jols (played by Quipy_Cat)

"Hey everyone! Guess what, I brought food..." He said with enthusiasm trying to cheer his brother but... it doesn't look good.

"So I brought hamburgers, basically it's a piece of bread sliced in half that has meat, vegetables, and cheese in layers between the top and bottom half of the bread with a sauce." He showed them explaining with his hands so they can understand that he is not lying.

He gestures to the drinks, he came with juice. Thank goodness he did, having to explain what ColaNola is... yeah, rather not go down that aisle. He did buy his and Shay II's favorite drink though.

"This looks like a sandwich but... bigger" Evie commented once she had a moment to inspect this odd-looking food.

"OO, before I forget, here have a serviette, this can get messy." Fe'ra remembers just when everyone almost had a burger.

"I'll say... " Edward comments as he wipes the juicy-cheesiness off his face, with a smile "This is GREAT!" he added in.

Fe'ra gives a chuckle as he sees the Assassin's enjoy it. He takes his and Shay II's lunch and walks to his brother and standing before him, holding it to him to take.
"So, we didn't have food so I had to make a plan." looking everywhere else, avoiding his brother's eyes. " Shall we eat then scold?" he asked sympathetically holding their food up smiling."

"If I don't forget while eating my lunch,then yes you will be scolded later."

There was silence after the Assassins ate however. Shay II however,went back to the cockpit.

How am I going to explain to the brotherhoodthata piece of Eden broke,shattered time and brought back famous Assassins from the past...that can be explained later

The Assassins took the moment after having a good meal to rest. Fe'ra presumed the time-travel actually drained them. He asked Ezio, Edward, and Jacob to help him prepare rooms for them to rest in, once they are on route to the Brotherhood.

Ezio asked millions of questions concerning Fe'ra's heritage. Fe'ra taking care not to say anything that could possibly spoil something or break the timeline.

"...how did you learn of the Apple of Ed..." Ezio tries to ask more and more in detail questions "Hold it there Ezio. I can't tell you more than what you asked already. We are finished here, so time to get the others so we can get going." Fe'ra interrupts Ezio before more questions are asked that he can answer hands down, but is it worth it?

He heads to the control room, finding ShayII sulking. He is worried about his brother, the Brotherhood won't take this easy on him, or on the newbies.... but there must be a way to fix this. "Brother, I'll find a way to fix this." was all Fe'ra said taking the Apple of Eden, after setting the autopilot on. He walks to his room of wonder chaos and technology, his workshop. and there he got busy.

Shay could only roll his eyes. He still needs to explain how the Assassin's of the Past.

So when Fe'ra went back, Shay went to walk around the ship, which was one of his past times.

And to see if he could get some practice with the training dummy.He needed the extra practice anyway

Fe'ra had his worked cut out for him. Entering his workshop, he smirks at the mess he has in there, it may be unorganized but he knows where everything is, including the scanning equipment and micro tools he will need for this... .

I might have bitten off more than I can process. This thing is... more than just cracked. And his thoughts were right. Upon closer inspection the Apple of Eden is more than just a cracked, its core is none existent. He tries a few things examining the material the piece is made of.

"Magnificent... I. I wish this wasn't such a fragile material if we knew where to get it... Imagen the possibilities." He blabbers to himself amazed by the composition of the material. It may be ancient but it is the best material that ever existed. He sets his tools aside and in the plasma light, he examines the piece... "What's this?" He finds a mark... one that seems to be the origins of that crack. "Wait wha.. how.." he takes a piece of the Apple and wacks it as hard as he can with a hammer, then he examines the area. "No mark what so ever not... not even a trace... wait so... was this damaged when they found it... "

He rubs his fingers frantically when it struck him like lightning. "Brother... brother, brother!" He joyfully calls dashing into the control room, discovering it is empty. He walks to the controls, taking a seat he opens the life sign detector... "This won't help... wait, his... his intercom, I am idiotic today."

He facepalms himself dragging his hand off his face slowly... He spots his cup, realizing he needs a cup o' Joe. He takes it and starts to walk to the replicator, clicking with his free hand on his arm device. He connected to Shay II's and spoke excitingly calm, "Brother, if you have a moment please come to my workshop... I have good news. I'll have a cup o'Joe waiting for you. " He ends the communication and sets on creating 2 cups of coffee and takes them to his workshop.

Shay chose to walk around the ship,as the training didn't do much to lessen the worry of his mind.

But when Fera called him,he decided to entertain himself by going.Once entering,he would grab one of the cups and took a sip of it."What you have for me"

Fe'ra barely started to pace when Shay II arrived. He shot a look at the door wide-eyed when he realized the thumps were the steps of his brother, not his materials rolling around.

"O brother you... came, phew!" He drew his hand over his brow to hide his absent mind surprise. He rubs his hand and takes his seat, "You are going to like this... I hope... 50-50 chance..." He brings down his huge electronic magnifying glass, he sets it to focus on that random mark on the Apple, and that is when the fun begins.

"Right, so see this mark here... this is the origins of this flipping crack that cause our problems. This was not done by your hand... watch." He lifts the magnifying glass and takes Shay II 's blad and hits the Apple of Eden with its pommel. He places the blade on the table and brings the magnifying glass back down to focus on the spot he just hit. "See no mark. Not even a scratch. I think, 70% believe that this Piece of Eden was...damaged before the templars got their hands on it." He moves it away and brings his screen forward to show a graph he designed to show the development of the crack. He has the dust and pieces of the Apple laying on his desk in a transparent tray. His tools lay ready and some dangerous adhesives are present as well.

"This wasn't cracked this badly till the templars got it, as I can deduce and assume, when you handled it, it was at its breaking point, as you can see here and that is when it went pop. The core... isn't present in the apple anymore and that can cause us and issue. It's unstable energy that freely roams and changes things. Therefore I think it is not gone entirely. The energy is in the ship, I can't catch it but if I can fix this, possibly it will restore and fix its self. I haven't seen any proof of this energy here I can try to 'see' it, yet the numbers are looking bad if I try. So, brother. What must I do, leave it or fix it?"

"Try to find any source of energy from the piece of Eden. After that, we need to get it back into the Apple if out blowing it u-"

Shay felt a rock in the ship as he would grab the counter to prevent himself from falling.

"What the hell is going on?!", He would run to the cockpit, and would activate the 3d map. A Battle was attacking the smaller ship, and wasn't letting up.

" How long will it take for us to do another jump?"

Fe'ra was... overjoyed and horrified by the workload he is receiving now, yet before he could process it the sudden jolt of the ship caused him to brace his fall so his head doesn't slam onto the desk. He didn't register instantly what was going on till he heard Shay II calls him to know how long till they can make another jump.

"Umm wai-wait what?!" He staggers out, using the walls as support, only to see the map. "O... Boy this... this is not good! Umm right.. t-t-to jump. Give me 2 minutes... I can try to make it work... But it will only be a short jump."

He shouts as he grabs his equipment to head to the engine room. His mind wonders for a moment how the other Assassins are going to handle this sudden shake of the ship. As he runs he activates his intercom. "Everyone... stay calm listen to me... Evie, Kassandra, and Ezio get me in the engine room! Shay, Edward go to the cockpit and help ShayII.... the rest of you... Stay calm and keep things from falling!" He runs and parkours where he can to get down to the engine room.

Once there he starts to set up for a jump. Shit! this is going to take a toll on the ship. Luckily we are almost home but...HELLS!!! the jolts and shakes are really not helping him. He has a steady hand but this is adding to the challenge factor!
Crap uhhh

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Assassin's Creed: The Final Froniter ((Open))

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus