Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Childhood Friends - Southern Boy -M/M SO (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Take a look at Blaine, aka Beau's page. Do you like him?

Okay then let's get right into this idea!

I'm looking for a 30-31 year old male character that can be tied to Beau as one of his childhood friends. We can talk about when they met, some memories, maybe do some flash backs even in the RP. Figure out their connection as friends and why they ended up no longer friends.

I'd really prefer a character who has been very affected by living in a big city for the last decade and will for a bit clash with Beau, maybe even see himself as better than Beau now.

The only things that remain set in stone is that they haven't seen each other since High School, not even at the ten year reunion when they were 28; and that now 13 years after high school, your character returns to the southern middle of no where town that they grew up in. Where Beau currently lives, breathes and works.

From there, who knows just where things will take them. Drama, conflict, attraction, bonding, memories...emotions. Many things can happen.

I'm looking for someone who writes 2+ paragraphs .

If you're interested in writing with Beau, talking about plot, and tossing ideas out to each other throughout the long term RP, then PM me. Again, please message me as I likely won't see any response here.

Please mention whether you saw this on the regular LFRP or the 18+ LFRP so no confusion occurs as I have it up in both places.
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

other characters (played anonymously)

would like to do this

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Childhood Friends - Southern Boy -M/M SO (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus