Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Uhm, heya!

Lomino

Uhmmm, well, I guess I’m supposed to say hi! You can call me Lomi, uhmmm, this isn’t my first time on this site, and most definitely not my first time roleplaying, however, it’s been quite a bit as I had to put roleplaying on halt suddenly, however, I’m back, starting anew, and hoping to have an exciting time here! Given this isn’t my first time on the site, it might not be my first time talking to you, or seeing you around, however, I’ll simply tell you I know you, if we have or have not roleplayed and leave it at that, because, as starting over entitles, I’d like to leave the past behind, so please don’t ask me what my user was, as I’d like that to stay anonymous.

However, I do look forward to meeting all you lovely people, and hopefully roleplaying with you as well! ^~^
Quipy_Cat

Hey Lomi

Welcome back

Life does happen and causes us to stop certain hobbies. At least you can restart this old engine again, I'm sure there'll be no hiccups.
May you find what you seek and enjoy each and every RP and conversation that is to come.

Kitty Regards ^.^
Hey there! Welcome to RPR, glad you're back! I hope you have a lot of fun here! Be sure to check out the forums once you're ready!!
sarah18394729

Hey Kiddos!!!! Welcome to the new and improved RP Repository, I hope y'all have fun here and make new friends!!!
Hey! Welcome back, It's my first time on this site. I'm enjoying it so far.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Welcome back.
Salutations, and welcome back to RPR!
Keke Moderator

Lomino wrote:
Uhmmm, well, I guess I’m supposed to say hi! You can call me Lomi, uhmmm, this isn’t my first time on this site, and most definitely not my first time roleplaying, however, it’s been quite a bit as I had to put roleplaying on halt suddenly, however, I’m back, starting anew, and hoping to have an exciting time here! Given this isn’t my first time on the site, it might not be my first time talking to you, or seeing you around, however, I’ll simply tell you I know you, if we have or have not roleplayed and leave it at that, because, as starting over entitles, I’d like to leave the past behind, so please don’t ask me what my user was, as I’d like that to stay anonymous.

However, I do look forward to meeting all you lovely people, and hopefully roleplaying with you as well! ^~^

Hi, Lomi, and welcome back! I don't think we met on your first go around, but we're happy to see you return. Please let us know if you have any questions, but I hope you have a great time!
HELLO AND WELCOME BACK!
It's really nice to meet you and always stay safe! See you around! <3
Lomino Topic Starter

LakotaSiouxWarrior wrote:
Welcome back.
Ah, I remember you! Hello!
Lomino Topic Starter

Mejasoulfruit wrote:
Hey there! Welcome to RPR, glad you're back! I hope you have a lot of fun here! Be sure to check out the forums once you're ready!!
Ah, I do remember you as well, we talked a few times on the forums! Glad to see you again!
Rogue-Scribe

Hello and welcome back to the greatest rp site on the webz!
Lomino Topic Starter

Ah, hello Shadow! I’ve seen you here and there! ^-^
Hi
Hi Lomi! Welcome back to RPR! Real nice to have you back around, old or new. Hope all finds you well!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Uhm, heya!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus