Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » An Unforeseen Alliance (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Helloo! So I have recently created a character, called Einar, who is a legendary warrior that used to fight for the Vikings but chose to run away because he disagreed with their cruel methods. I am really eager to use him in a roleplay that is set in medieval times which means that it fits into the fantasy genre. The plot is as follows:

In a world that is ravaged by war and greed there are two sides that want complete control over the land, the Vikings and the Anglo-Saxons. Both sides are equally matched so it seems like the war may never end. But the Anglo-Saxons have asked for Einar's help in retrieving a magical artifact that could win them the war. When Einar finally chooses to help he finds out that he is working with their best [warrior/mage]. From there they are forced to work together to save the land from certain doom.

For this roleplay I will need a female character that is either a mage or a warrior. They must be able to be used in a fantasy roleplay.

PM me if you are interested :)
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 20%
Iron age
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Can't wait for the Vikings to become the Norman Knights vassled under France.
I may be interested.
PhoeniXxX Topic Starter

River_Cipher wrote:
I may be interested.

Awesome! PM me if you are still interested :P
The Trio. (played by Tugboattom)

Fauna ( second page) is a female druid. she controls plants and animals. i'd be interested in using her.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » An Unforeseen Alliance (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus