Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Frozen Circle (Looking for Partner) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Ember_Wolf

Hello everyone! I've decided to once again start looking for RP Partners!
This RP will mostly be a new sci-fi RP, with a somewhat original universe for anyone intrested to enjoy. Our characters will likely be sent by an alien empire to destroy a large weapons plant or facility on a currently unnamed arctic world. This plot is somewhat inspired by Epistle 3, and is intended to be fairly basic but able to hold a lot of potential, more details can be worked out in DM's, including fleshing it out further.

For the most part, I'll be using Ember Kamura, my wolf who will be modified as a Trans-Cybernetic Wolvan for this Roleplay, though I also have a selection of other characters if they don't happen to be satisfactory.

What I ask of you:

-I would rather not be ghosted, please tell me if you have to put it on pause.
-I would rather not have any NSFW, only a fade-to-black if need be, but blood, gore, language, etc. Are acceptable as I am no stranger to those topics, and they will likely be present in the RP.
-I usually use Anthropomorphic/Furry Characters, please be sure you know this, and accept the use of such characters.
-While I won't go overboard, please understand that this RP may have some graphic moments, so please be sure you can tolerate such things.

-No one liners, I don't RP like that. If you can't type more than one paragraph, I'm very unlikely to RP with you. I cannot stress this enough, every one-liner I have to read takes 5 years off of my lifespan. This is probably one of the most important rules on my list as they simply don't have give anything to work with.

Any questions can be discussed with me, feel free to send a PM if interested.
Magic 30%
Some magic. Few can use it, but most of the players probably won't have it. Magical characters will likely believe that they are all alone.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 30%
Some romance is possible, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Frozen Circle (Looking for Partner) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus