Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Seeking Elder Scrolls Crossovers (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Ja'vassa Anair (played by KansasVenomoth)

As the title implies, I'm seeking some long term, Elder Scrolls crossovers. Yes, I'm aware that crossovers are lore breaking, and no, I do not care. OCs and canons are welcome to join. I'd especially love a romance to form between the characters, but it's not required. Feel free to drop me a DM and let's get cracking; down below will be some of the settings I'd love to use, but if I missed yours, let me know. Follow this link to check out my character.

Fairy Tail: With this, I'm simply seeking to either throw my Khajiit at the Fairy Tail guild or having your wizard being thrown into Tamriel. I'd love to see Ja'vassa actually become a member of the guild, though if you decide to bring your character to Skyrim, we could always have them joining the College of Winterhold.

Fullmetal Alchemist: Though I love both series, I'm wanting to throw him into Brotherhood's version, but I'd be happy to play in the 2003 version. For this, I could throw Ja'vassa into Amestris where he could join the military, seeking to further Father's plans or he could join Col. Mustang and the Elrics in searching for a way to stop them. I'd prefer to stick within the Fullmetal Alchemist universe for this, but we could always throw your alchemist or whatever into Tamriel.

Inuyasha: For this, we could throw Ja'vassa into Feudal Japan where he could join Naraku's group or Inuyasha's group or wherever your characters align. I'd prefer to stick within the Inuyasha universe for this, but we could work in Tamriel as well.

Other Fandoms:
- Fire Emblem
- Soul Eater
- Legend of Zelda
- Black Butler

Also looking to throw my Khajiit onto Earth in various time periods; the ones bolded are the ones I'm most interested in doing.
- Colonial America/Europe
- Ancient Egypt
- Ancient Greece
- Ancient Rome

- Feudal Japan
- World War II
- Colonial Africa
- Pre-Colonial Africa
- Colonial South America
- Pre-Colonial Americas
- Ice Age
- Near Future (10-100 years)
- Modern Day Earth
- Far Future (100+ years)

If you've made it to this point, feel free to drop me a PM and let's get cracking.
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Seeking Elder Scrolls Crossovers (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus