Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Switch friend code

Heyo, so my dad gifted me a switch lite and I sold some things to get some games so, I am on the switch train! I have mario kart 8 right now, and will have animal crossing by Thursday hopefully, it depends on the mail.

I'd love to have people to play both with so if you want to add me my friend code is: SW-0725-2359-2114
hello! i love this idea since i play on my switch a lot
my friendcode is SW-0733-9604-8117
Lyia (played anonymously)

MercyInReach wrote:
Heyo, so my dad gifted me a switch lite and I sold some things to get some games so, I am on the switch train! I have mario kart 8 right now, and will have animal crossing by Thursday hopefully, it depends on the mail.

I'd love to have people to play both with so if you want to add me my friend code is: SW-0725-2359-2114

I can hook you up with a great start for animal crossing. My shops are all built so all we have to do is exchange dodo codes and you can fly to my island. My island isn't super developed yet but at least you can have a good start with tools, fish for your museum, and all that good stuff. Sent you a request. ^^
oh okay no one request me :')
MercyInReach Topic Starter

MangledJo wrote:
oh okay no one request me :')

I requested you yesterday o:
I added you! I'm ねこ
yay i have friends :') but aside from jokes thank uuuu
MercyInReach Topic Starter

I'm on ACNH now but have no one to visit or anything so if anyone wants to give me their dodo code (I have zero idea how to find mine) lemme know 👀

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Switch friend code

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus