Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Magical Dissenter (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Cyto (played by JetpackTurtle)

This is a story set within a world of magic, all who reside within this world are born with magic and can use it at will. The denizens of this world use magic for all things in life, from cooking and cleaning to waging war. The importance of magic is so great that it determines a persons importance, the more one masters magical arts, the better they will do in life. It is natural for the people of this world to be born with all sorts of unique abilities and eccentric appearances, as well as there being an abundance of races, with Elves, Dwarves, Demonkin and Humans being the most prominent.

In the magical capital of the world, Emeraldeye, all Races gather to research magic or to compete for Social gain. M/C, Cyto was born with no such magical capability, being left to his own devices as the people of this world shunned him for being powerless. M/C, Cyto is striving to change the Social norms in a world that shunned and abandoned him, proving even a magic-less human can not only be useful but strive in this world. Y/C can be whoever or whatever you'd like, a vampire or a mage or a warrior, they all have their bases in magic in this world. Our characters would go on an adventure through the world, my character trying to prove his worth.

This is just a rough start to the plot I'd like to run with, I'm open to changes and discussions to fit peoples characters into the world. If you like the ideas I'm putting forward, then by all means send me a message and let me know.^^
Magic 100%
Mundane? What's that? Magic permeates every part of the setting. Almost everyone has access to strong magic.
Technology 20%
Iron age
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

i like to do this

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Magical Dissenter (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus