Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » ♡ romance rp partner wanted! ♡ (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

hello!! thanks for taking the time to read this! below, i've listed a few desired rp storylines i'd like to see for my girlies. each plot is made with each girl's verses in mind. time periods are not flexible. if you find my characters interesting, but wish to do a different plot that's okay too!! please pm me or reply to this if you're interested!

kbXEsy9.png

the year was 1794 and lady gladstone, or more well known as cecelia the fair went to sleep in her elegant room, snuggled deeply into her king-sized bed. upon waking up from her sleep, she realizes something's not right. after a bit of investigating, she finds out she's woken up in the present time. somehow, your character and cecelia meet, and she enlists the help of your character. as the two spend more time together, they begin to fall for one another. however, cecelia has her heart set on returning to her aristocratic life. quarantine won't exist in this timeline lol

Q88u95P.png

whether your character is a civilian, bad guy, or fellow spy, they have been forced to work alongside jocelyn. jocelyn, usually a lone wolf, is not excited about this collaboration and makes it clear whenever she can. the tension between them grows as they close in on their goal, but after a brush with death leaves jocelyn worried for not only her life, but your character's as well. confused on why she's feeling things for them, she becomes meaner than before.

Ny8JFkA.png

as one of rubie's regulars, your character is familiar with the bubbly exotic dancer. but late one night, your character hears a knock at the door. they open it to reveal a disheveled rubie who narrowly avoided being killed by gang members she owes money to. rubie asks to crash with your character and they accept, however things take a turn and soon enough, your character also becomes a target of the gang. in an attempt to save themselves, rubie suggests running away together.
Magic 20%
Plausible legends of ancient magic, but current magic is not common.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 30%
Distant war may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat will likely be summarized, not played out in detail.
Romance 80%
Romance will be a major feature of this plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

i like this it's something new very interested! ^^
I am interested

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » ♡ romance rp partner wanted! ♡ (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus