Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Heart of Iron (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

SHI-U 137 (played by Saltzer)

In the far future of the 60 Millennium humanity finaly knows peace, after the great disaster known as the millennium wars a ravaged galaxy fights to rebuild its former glory guided by the Terran empire, or atleast its inner sphere does, for far away from imperial reach lies the wild space known as the periphery a lawless outer ring of worlds blasted apart by the wars and in its broken worlds the remanents of old alien empires and space pirate clans fighting for glory and tech, however in recent times rumors of an ancient war machine start to stir the periphery as few scavengers that had returned from a near suicidal mission into the ruinstorm only to come back with stories of a one of a class Super heavy infantry unit in good condition upon the world of Ophelia Secundos and altough few belived the scavengers more then enough crews decided to brave the storm to reclaim what could possibly be tier ticket for conquest.

//Welp thats the plot do message me if intrested and ye to all who may read this have a good night/evening/morning.
Magic 20%
Plausible legends of ancient magic, but current magic is not common.
Technology 80%
Far future, perhaps interstellar travel (generation ships)
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Ahoy! I'm interested in what you have in store. :)
SHI-U 137 (played by Saltzer) Topic Starter

Advunturion wrote:
Ahoy! I'm interested in what you have in store. :)

Aaah good good please do pm me whenever you get the time so we can discuss the setting and stuff.
Kiryu (played by Kiryu)

I’m interested

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Heart of Iron (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus