Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Alice In Wonderland RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Primrose-Chan

I am currently only in two active roleplay so it shouldn't take long to reply. I'm active almost 24/7.

Before I begin, I would like to note that writing this is very awkward because I am posting my ideas for random people to see and use. I would also like to mention that this is not a completely original idea and is kind of a mix between a few things(mostly but not all Alice in Wonderland themed). I will link my main and a few minor inspirations as well as some search result links at the bottom if you want to check them out. I will also not be posting this as my characters because their bios are not finished yet.

You were sitting in your cabin at your "summer camp." One of your family members enrolled you in it because you tended to stay in your room with the door locked. It was a decent camp, made for 15 to 30 year-olds who never got out of the house and better than expected, but it was boring as hell. You didn't even get to have your phones over the week! You sat quietly on the patio. It was nighttime so everyone was sleeping already but the camp counselors were still on the prowl for disobedient teens and the few adults who tried to sneak in liquor. You were reading a book and sipping on your favorite beverage when you spotted a strange boy. He had pale, nearly white skin and fluffy white hair, reminding you of a white rabbit. His red eyes only confirmed your thought. You had never seen him around camp so you thought of the possibility that he WAS a rabbit but brushed it off. Just as you were about to go back to reading, you noticed him dropping a small silver pocket watch. "Hey! You dropped this!" you exclaimed, stepping down from the patio and going to pick it up. Without a pause, he continued to run towards the lake. Looking at it you find a white rabbit painted on the back, surrounded by healthy green foliage. Huh, maybe he is a rabbit? A few seconds later, you register his disappearance and in a brief second, start chasing after him. "Hey! Rabbit boy!" As you reach the lake, illuminated by the moonlight, you find him swimming into the deep area the counselor prohibited campers from going into because no one could see the bottom. Looking around, you dive in, swimming after him. He notices you, pausing before swimming underwater. The lake was freezing cold and you were already going numb but dived after him, the water stinging you like a thousand sharp knives being dug into your skin. How could the lake be so cold but the air so hot? Nearly out of breath, you close your eyes and open them to find yourself in a cold black room with a large door in front of you. Your clothes are soaking wet and your hair is a mess but you continue forward, your footsteps echoing on the pitch-black ground. You didn't expect the place to have walls. You run your hand across the large wooden door and pull it open. On the other side is a strange town, a large city surrounded by trees, a large lake stood in the middle with an artificial island in the center, bridges connecting it to four points. You step back to not fall, being miles up in the air... somehow. You turn around but it's just black when suddenly, you fall back through the door, the cold air flying past. The land grows closer and closer and as you close your eyes, awaiting the impact, it doesn't come. You open them to find yourself in a rooftop garden, a small pond illuminated by the moonlight.

About the RP:
Your character has fallen into Wonderland! That is if you wanted them to. You can play as an "Alice," or a person who has fallen, a citizen of Wonderland, or your own Wonderland character(the White Rabbit and Elite 13 from both sides must be played by me but Cheshire cat, Mad Hatter, Joker, and other people in Alice in Wonderland can be switched out as needed). If you want to, I'll allow you to use one of the characters in my "Wonderland Characters" profile. They'll be linked at the bottom. Of course, this is under the assumption you understand these characters are mine and can only be used with my permission. (Some have been inspired or based on characters from Ikemen Revolution but that is the main inspiration for the plot and it is only Blanc, Jonah, Lancelot, Seth, and Ray.) The others are my personal creations. I have varied response lengths based on how long we have been roleplaying. Unless I really focus, my replies get shorter and less descriptive as we continue though I do try to keep them at least 200 characters(not words). I'm fine with any response length you use as long as it is in the third person and asterisks are reserved for OOC chatting(usually for jokes or headcanons). As for Alice, the Alice character must be anywhere from 15 to 30(because of the plot. I've found that people don't tend to make characters older than 30 in the first place anyway), any gender, and human. They must live or have lived between the 19th and 21st centuries as Alice in Wonderland takes place in the 19th century and this story takes place after. They cannot be from a fictional world but rather Earth. Any other questions can be asked in a private message.

For people who want to be in a group:
I will be creating ONE group with a maximum of FIVE players. There can be multiple characters per player, I prefer to roleplay like that anyways so that there can be more interactions. I will probably be asking my closer friends on RPR if they want to join before anyone who responds to this post. If you want to be in the group, respond to this forum topic rather than PMing me. Either use or link the character you want to use in the RP. If the OC is not on RPR, no worries, just PM me and give me a description. It can be as brief or vivid as you want but I need to know their name, age, gender, and how they look. I won't require you to create a new character for this roleplay but if you want to, you can. I'm more used to people creating characters to fit the roleplay(due to roleplaying more on a different site but I left it now) but using or adjusting a premade character is good, too. I don't wanna stress people out by having them make whole new ones and if your character will be an "Alice" then literally any human character you own between the ages of 15 and 30 would work. After we have all the members needed for the group, I can compose a message and we can start talking about the roleplay.

For people who would prefer a private RP:
PM me. The same thing applies, either use the character you want to use in the roleplay to write it, send me a link, or provide a description with at least their name, age, gender, and appearance. They do not have to be on RPR and you do not have to create a new character. Please don't message me like "Hello, how is your day?" and whatnot, get right into the point. Though if I have not talked to you before, I will probably ask for you to talk to me OOC and not about the roleplay so we can get to know each other first(for comfort reasons). Then, once I am comfortable, we can talk roleplay. I need you to be direct so that I can review the character you will be using and make sure that they are in my comfort zone. Please also choose the character(s) you would like me to roleplay as.

About My Responses:
Though I have already talked about response lengths, there are a few things you will need to know. Sometimes, I will take 2 days to respond or longer despite being active. This is nothing against you or the direction of the roleplay but I have been known to freak out and pause a roleplay without notice. If this bugs you, don't roleplay with me. This could also be a debate of responses, too many messages, or I checked it out to clear my inbox but forgot to respond later. If it takes over a week to respond, please contact me. I have gotten scared of a few members and bored with roleplay and do not notify them at all. It may seem rude but if I am scared of you, I won't want to contact you because I am freaking out and if I get bored, I tend to forget in the first place. I am trying to fix this problem. This has happened very few times and I am more likely to respond in two days than in a week. Additionally, if I am hella comfortable with you, I will be talking OOC every. Other. Response. If this annoys you, let me know and I'll try to stop. I do, however, require you to respond to those messages if they are questions. I do have social anxiety and freak out every day.

Inspirations:
My main inspiration was from a dating sim called "Ikemen Revolution," and you will see many elements from that thrown into the roleplay. I decided to make this after seeing a white rabbit doll repaint from a YouTuber called etellan. I will be linking that video below. There are also elements taken from LoZ, Kingdom Hearts, and other games.

Alice in Wonderland: White Rabbit Repaint by etellan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_lmAIFKY8A

Alice in Wonderland Soundtracks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVqSj1cxrJM&list=PLEFBEB93EAA197277
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ce0dZbPOepE&list=PL569AE2F2E6D79B7A

Aphmau’s Kingdom Hearts Playthrough
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhMZDOGjZOc&list=PLAxidxOB5VQg-UKTrsLqom94mFdaUiF1f

Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland Audiobook
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJHBtOu5aX0

Speedpaints
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=alice+in+wonderland+speedpaint

Inspirations from Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/p/CA-kQdlFO3T/
https://www.instagram.com/claypuff/
https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/aliceinwonderland/

MY CHARACTERS:
https://www.rprepository.com/character-site/1439308
Most of the characters aren't in here yet but I have finished them and I am working on adding them. Currently all of the celestials, Blanc, and Lancelot are the only ones finished.
Magic 90%
Magic is very common. Magic-tech, grand floating islands, forests that sing, magical creatures may be an every-day occurrence.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 40%
Romance is slightly desired, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Alice In Wonderland RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus