Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » characters : illustrations & commissions

Hey everybody!

It's been soooo long since I've posted in an RP forum that I'm almost scared to do it..! But it was in an RP forum where I got my start, and where met I met my 8-year-steady boyfriend by drawing his OC, so I know there's really nothing to be afraid of.

I'm a character artist with a long long history of roleplaywriting, and virtually all of my art features one or more of characters I have written about with my boyfriend (or others). Original Characters are my thing, and always have been my thing.

I'm looking for more places to share my character-driven art, as well as to share the stories behind them with people who really take a strong interest in original characters. I think this place is probably totally awesome for that. :]

You can see my work at:
kP @ deviantArt
kP @ tumblr
kP @ facebook
my artworkfolio

I am also open for commission!

All work shown is done by me, and belongs to me (or to the relevant client).

tumblr_mlhq0tJe3R1rw69z2o1_500.png

tumblr_ms7k16fd1E1rw69z2o1_500.jpg

tumblr_ms9ii4pYb61rw69z2o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mryafwVGIN1rw69z2o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mnci8buLf41rw69z2o1_400.jpg

tumblr_msd8rm7RVj1rw69z2o1_500.jpg
kotlep Topic Starter

Here's another (very recent) example of my flat-rate commission work. :]

tumblr_msmb75twJH1rw69z2o1_500.jpg
Art belongs to me and Chrispy92.
kotlep Topic Starter

This is another commission I did of a Fallout 3 OC. I love the Fallout universe, so this one kind of holds a special place for me.

tumblr_mspsjjQcKV1rw69z2o1_500.jpg
Your work is beautiful, and I definitely want to buy some.
I love your work, someday, when I can afford to, I'd love to commission you!
kotlep Topic Starter

Thank you very much! It's always encouraging to hear that.
kotlep Topic Starter

I completed two more commissions recently! I've been so busy otherwise, but it feels good to be making more art.

commission___barret_by_kpelto_illustration-d6nl73h.jpg

noavhin_noemi_watermarked_by_kpelto_illustration-d6pz3rl.jpg
Your artwork is amazing! I especially love the Fallout picture :)
Well I definitely want to commission you, I just have to pick out of my characters lol.
Kim Site Admin

Oooh, gorgeous! :D
kotlep Topic Starter

Thank you, everybody! All the positive feedback has really been helping me get through these past couple weeks.

And a big thanks to Nuclear_Dingoz! It was awesome to work with you and to create this (dare i say) totally awesome pair of characters. :]

marle_and_roth_watermarked_by_kpelto_illustration-d6udsuf.jpg
It was a pleasure to commission you! And words cannot express how happy I am with Marle and Roth <3 Thank you a million times over.

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » characters : illustrations & commissions

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus