Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » I'm making a planet!?

Hello all you lovely people! As you read about I'm making a whole planet for one of my characters. I've already begun and made a few planets and I've begun to work out a bit how the whole planet may look like.

Basically I just wanted some feed back. Please keep in mind I'm still updating it and working out details. Also if you would like to help and make a plant/tree/creature I'd love the help!

Athosia!
Hi, Northerstar. I have been reading about Athosia. It's a planet I would want to visit. I mean, as long as it has a decent atmosphere so I won't get fried. The flora of your planet seems to be coming along nicely. If I could suggest something, perhaps it can have a some sort of native civilization? Planet Pandora has the Omaticaya for example. Just a thought.

As for outside contribution, I have a bunch of old drawings of made-up plants and animals that I never thought would be put to use. Can I pm them to you?
NortherStar Topic Starter

Mathunga wrote:
Hi, Northerstar. I have been reading about Athosia. It's a planet I would want to visit. I mean, as long as it has a decent atmosphere so I won't get fried. The flora of your planet seems to be coming along nicely. If I could suggest something, perhaps it can have a some sort of native civilization? Planet Pandora has the Omaticaya for example. Just a thought.

As for outside contribution, I have a bunch of old drawings of made-up plants and animals that I never thought would be put to use. Can I pm them to you?

Hmm I'll definitely keep those in mind. I haven't thought that far yet. Also of course! Go ahead and pm me! Thank you!
Yo! don't know if this is something your interested in, but I do have some drawings floating around of different sprites ( Where I first learned I could draw!) and a hummingbird with vines sprouting from its tail. Don't know if these would make for animals in you world, but I figured I'd ask.

Of course any animal is acceptable!

Update I've redone some of my drawings for the plants and I've begun working on animal descriptions just havent added them on yet.
Lookin' good! Can't wait to read them. Also found another drawing of a creature if you are interested. Good luck. :)

Thank you so much!

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » I'm making a planet!?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus