Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Tales from Skyrim [Open]

Ezio (played by Sweetyceltic)

"Thanks brother" Ezio said as he slowly headded more into the room but ended up tripping over a bench in the middle of the room almost falling in the fire.
Azaron Bandit-slayer (played by TheCharcoalAlchemist) Topic Starter

Azaron jerked forward and reached out to grab Ezio's arm, to keep him from falling into the firepit. "Careful," The Khajiit chided automatically, though his tone held no malice. "The firepit is no place for one with fur."

"Thank you brother" Ezio sighed " why must the gods have cursed me with blindness" he sighed.
Gwyneira (played by Gwynei)

(( If you don't mind me jumping in, I will be the only non-feline member of this RP so far. I don't mind if you don't want me to join, of course, feel free to ignore my post! ))

The new arrivals were a bit of a commotion, the hooded one thought musingly. Shadows and cloth shrouded her face, but a finger tapped her chin thoughtfully and neatly revealed whatever emotion she might be wishng to hide. When the one almost fell, she moved to her feet quickly, knocking over a short blade that had been leaned against her chair. Then, obviously embarrassed, she sat that back against the wall and sank back into her chair as if trying to vanish. "My ap-apologies," she said, voice clear and quiet and carrying, smooth other than the hitch that she cannot repress. "I did not me-mean, to, ah..." She glances at her blade before shaking her head and falling silent once more.
Dmitri Yashklov (played by EonRising)

Dmitri didn't even notice that the other had moved until she spoke and he glanced over at her.
"Apologies for what?" he asked, "You didn't do anything, comrade."

A small smile and the elf dipped her head in acknowledgement of this statement. The expression was evident when she spoke with warmth. "I did not do too- too much, anyway-ways," she began, contrasts in her speech standing out all the more now that she was more calm. "I simply feared tha-that the noise might, might sta-startle someone. Chairs should not fall." Then, with a turn to their apparently blind friend, her lips twisted. "Nor should- nor should Khajiit."

Ezio's ears drooped slightly " i did not know there was a bench there" he sighed sadly.

"You didn't cause any trouble," he smiled at Gwyneira, "Would you like a drink, my elven friend?" he offered.

"The bench-benches of Skyrim are rather low lying," the mage agreed somewhat mournfully, head bowed. Then, she looks back up, eyes glinting in the firelight that fails to outline all but the barest hint of her elven features, looking between them. "I would..." Careful, she looks for words. "Well, I ap-appreciate the off-offer, but that is not nece-necessary, thank you." Giving them a small bow, she leans on a wall. "Might I ha-have the pleasure of know-knowing your names? It is not often one me-meets Khajiit in this cold land."

" names Ezio. ..Ezio the blind " he sighed " thats what everyone cals me" he added his ears drooping even more.

"I just call you Ezio," Dmitri countered, "It matters not if you can see with the eye. Sight of the mind is just as important," he lightly tapped his fellow khajiit on the side of the head then looked over at Gwyneira, "My name is Dmitri Yashklov. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance."

"Ezio the Blind?" the elf questions, tilting her head unhappily. "Tha-that is hardly fair. It can-cannot be your on-only trait, after all. I am mo-more than my lack of fa-facial features, even though you ha-hardly know me, am I no-not?" In an awkward attempt to be comforting, she sidles closer to him, though not more than a half a foot from where she had been standing. In a response to Dmitri, she glances up. "And o-odd name for a Khajiit," she comments somewhat wryly. "I am Gwy-Gwyneira, and the pl-pleasure is mine."

" nice to meet you" Ezio said with a sigh.

He smiled down to her and went over to the inn keeper and ordered drinks for all of them, including Gwyneira. He passed a mug to her and then to Ezio and finished by taking a deep gulp of his own.

"Again, the pl-pleasure is mine," Gwyneira said respectfully, to Ezio. The elf, for her part, was rather disconcerted and distracted by what she had seemingly just realized the presence of someone several inches taller than she. After so long of being the one gazing over the heads of others in a room, or at least being close to the height of whoever was. Still, she could deal with it, smiling up at him beneath her hood, glad for the shrouding of her features. Still, when the mug was offered, she made an attempt to politely decline. "A-ah, I do not dr-drink. Sor-sorry."

The massive Khajiit retained his smile and shrugged, "Maybe you should start. You seem like you could relax a little bit," he shrugged and took another gulp from his mug.

Again, she turns the offer down. "I hav-have no desire to drink," she shoots back. "It is... well, as a he-healer, I ca-cannot do that t-to myself in good conscience." That might be laying it on a bit thick- she has no trouble thinking fondly of ancient wines whose tastes are forgotten now. Still, if it gets her out of drinking the swill that people call alcohol in these modern days, so be it.

"Too classy for mead, eh?" he teased light heartedly, "I do admit, I enjoy a nice glass of wine, it's just so expensive," he shrugged those hefty shoulders of his then turned and set the mug on a table for anyone else to take; he didn't mind. The khajiit could probably drink his own weight in alcohol before getting drunk, but one mug was fine. He didnt want to seem like some sad drunk in front of this lady.

A rather indelicate snort from the lady voices her distaste pretty well. "Even wine is... no-no thank you. I would rather k-keep my kid-kidneys." Then, she settles back into her chair, leaning her things back on the wall and arm. "It ta-tastes awful, too..."

"So just no alcohol at all? That explains a lot," he teased playfully and stuck his tongue out at her, "Well, if you happen to lose interest in your kidneys, let me know."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Tales from Skyrim [Open]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus