Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Tales from Skyrim [Open]

Ezio (played by Sweetyceltic)

" nobody wants a blind person" Ezio sighed " my own family did not even want me so why would anyone elce"
Dmitri Yashklov (played by EonRising)

"That's not true," Dmitri countered, "You should try."

Ezio sighed "Yeah, well i get really nervous around females" he said frowning.
Azaron Bandit-slayer (played by TheCharcoalAlchemist) Topic Starter

((Pardon me whilst I attempt some percussive maintenance on my internet connection.))

"I know that pain, friend." Azaron chuckled dryly as he helped Dmitri pack up the last of the blind Khajiit's camp. "After nearly fifty years, I am still no closer to understanding women than I was as a cub." He admitted.

"That can be fixed," Dmitri clapped a hand on his shoulder, "Let's get to the inn."

" Good idea, lets get out of this rain" Ezio said

"I've had my share of luck, but I'm currently falling for an elf named Kin~" he said affectionately and put everything that he could on his back then led them towards the gates of Whiterun and gave a curt nod to the guards at the gate, who opened it for them.
"Do any of you have an official home? Or do you both wander this cold land?"

" im from Solitude as i said before.. but i also live in winterhold at the collage" he said brushing off his arch mage robes.

"There is a small cabin up past Riverwood that is mine through inheritance, but I have been back there so little, I doubt you could call it 'home'." Azaron supplied as he followed the pair through the gates, swishing his long tail to one side to avoid it being accidentally closed in the heavy doors. "The Bannered Mare and Jorrvaskr have been more of a home to me over the years than that place."

"Whiterun is a good city," he nodded, "As is solitude. But I live in Markarth, "Maybe it's not the most tolerant city of strangers, but I love anything related to the dwemer. It fascinates me to no end."

"Ah, well to be honest they annoy me.. last Dwimmer Ruins i found myself in i nearly got killed" Ezio said with a small laugh. " i thought i was home.. but with Clairvoyance i can see some.. but not alot just enough to escape sticky situations "

"How on earth do you think you're home? There aren't dwemer ruins anywhere near solitude," Dmitri laughed, "You are certainly brave to be able to go out without your vision like this."

" why sould i let it hinder me?" he said with a laugh " i may be blind but i can still fight" he said patting his blade at his side

Azaron's ears pricked up at this statement. "Then you are braver than most men I have met, friend." He chuckled.

" i try to be, dont need bandtis trying to take advantage of me now do i?" he asked

"Touché, brother," Dmitri smiled thoughtfully then opened the door of the Bannered Mare as they approached it.

Ezio walked inside and sniffed the air " i smell fresh honeydew mead" he said lighting his lips.

"With the brewery just down the road from the walls, if they had anything less, the people would riot." Azaron joked with a small chuckle.

Ezio laughed and smiled " well lets get some " he said

"It's on me, comrades," he said with a hearty laugh and clapped each of his fellow khajiit on the shoulder.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Tales from Skyrim [Open]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus