Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Lots of OCs and genres! (mainly m/m, plo (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Ah! It's really been a while since I made a request but I wanted something just my own~

I have so many muses right now. I'm not even sure I could make requests for one or two specific things because I don't know what I most want to write, so I figured I'd try to narrow it down a little and compile a list. While this is pretty basic, all these characters will link to their detailed profile and I generally have at least one full starter I can share if you're interested. As stated, I'm mostly interested in m/m but this isn't a complete given, and while I'd love to plot a lot up-front, I'm more than happy to let everything just unfold after that point. Post here or DM with the character or idea you're interested in.
~~~~

Augustus: A rebellious and fun model who's always on the run from his manager.
Looking for: m/m or m/f, a fan or painfully ordinary person, his manager, or a true musician miffed at Augustus' quick success.

Ari: A bratty, newly-turned vampire who thinks he's all that.
Looking for: m/m or m/f. An older vampire or other species mentor, a hunter, a powerful human who wants to use him, like a mage, or an equally bratty human or other newly turned creature.

Basile: Possibly the last light mage who refuses to be coddled as such.
Looking for: m/m, A bodyguard assigned to him, whether he wants to take the job or not.

Hiseo: A lonely Japanese dragon god.
Looking for: m/f or m/m. A human sacrifice, priest or priestess working at his shrine, or someone come to pray to him. Might accept other Japanese mythological creatures or maaaybe a monster hunter type plot. Historical fantasy only.

Katiri: An artist with too much pride and smiles for his lowly circumstances.
Looking for: m/m, slice of life, homeless/rich, reincarnation crazy plots, got married in vegas, a past lover come to fix what he broke. Honestly, just about any plot or character matches him well.

Taeho: A kpop idol whose entire life hangs on being successful.
Looking for: m/m, gen relationships, writing all the Lost Boys members or focus on Taeho, paired with another idol, someone he meets filming in another more open country, a stylist, photographer, dance coach, etc.

Trey: The prickly cherub Nøkken bassist/member of a vampire rock band
Looking for: m/m, Supernatural creatures, modern setting (possibly historical if vampire), music-centric, so preferably another musician.

Daniel: A handsome art model with nowhere to go, or anyone to be.
Looking for: m/m, photographer/model or a college classmate or roommate situation, someone with an equally difficult childhood, or even a bright extrovert.

Omi: A bratty kid with too much money and not enough care.
Looking for: M/m, tough love, older characters, dangerous characters, or someone righteous, darker themes.

Albie: An orphaned albino black cat (shapeshifter/bakeneko)
Looking for: M/m, mythical creatures preferably of Japanese origin, human hunters, protective nature spirits, anyone with white or black hair/fur, or someone inclined to tease.

~~~~

If none of those sound interesting but you'd still like to rp with me, I have plenty more characters on my website (and even more beyond that). I'm willing to create new characters to suit an rp and I'm definitely in the mood to create. Childhood friends turned lovers, vampire plots, elves and dragons, ancient Japan, a chance to actually write a female...just throw it at me. I'm trying to broaden my horizons right now but honestly, I think I've typed enough....

Rp characters organized by genre
List of all characters and what's available

There are also a few different characters on this site from what's on my website!

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Murkysoulwaters Topic Starter

Bumping this. A new character has been added and those that have found rp, removed.

I'm also very interested in creating a female character for any type of story!

Still looking for these guys~
Hello! I just joined today and I'm looking for someone that wants to have fun. I have one character available at the moment and she's very versatile. If you're interested let me know!
Hi there! I think I have a character that we could work out a story with your Basile!! I'd love to give it a shot, lemme know if you're interested!

@space divers: sure! Shoot me a PM with the character's info.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Lots of OCs and genres! (mainly m/m, plo (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus