Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The world of chaos (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

In the land of kayonia, an ancient evil stirs. 7 beasts, with evil hearts, ravage the land, Komodo the lizard king, terror of the Dead Desert of the frozen north, Muro the Rat Monster, who stalks the fields in the west, Fang the Bat Fiend, horror of the caves at the bottom of the Golden valley, Murk the Swamp Man, who haunts the marshlands to the east, Terra Curse of the Forest, the bane of the woods, Vespick the Wasp Queen, who prowls the mountains of central Kayonia, and, the strongest of them all, Mortaxe the Skeleton Warrior, who lurks in the hidden Gallery of Tombs. Do you dare to face them and save Kayonia for these monsters? The choice is yours alone.
Magic 100%
Mundane? What's that? Magic permeates every part of the setting. Almost everyone has access to strong magic.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 100%
The RP is entirely based around romance, with very little plot outside of the relationship. For example: a slice-of-life RP about a happily married couple.

Details: Freeform, concise post-length, long-term RP partner preferred.

Doomlord6123 Topic Starter

Please feel free to ask me anything, don't be shy.
Chase Smith (played by Tugboattom)

I can see Chase enjoying this, especially if someone tried to disturb any nearby libraries.
hello i can see my charictar Iris enjoying this due to thats her time erea. i would love to rp this if thats okay with you!
Akai Terukage (played by Praise_The_Sun)

Hey, maybe my undead samurai could be one of the agents of chaos, probably one of the more jolly ones.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The world of chaos (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus