Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » F.S.J.S (Academy Group Rp)

F.S.J.S

Hello fellow RPR denizens I have a mainstream Idea for an RP. The RP is just a normal Life Rp no Supernatural demons,gods or Furry OC’s . None of those exist in the real world so I ask they please don’t enter the RP. (Though you could submit your characters as humans!)

“But RRH you cant say anything about realism because your character is a superstar quarterback!” And to that I say, It could happen and your OC can be as Affluent or Infamous you want! I just don’t want unplanned supernatural stuff happening unless it was an event.

The School is in Santa Claria, California (it isn’t a real place, I hope). The school is ‘STAR ACADEMY’. The sports there are Football, Volley Ball, Basketball, Baseball , Track, Soccer, and Many other Water sports. The Highschool is famous for its Athletics program.

They teach the highest Level of Mathematics for the Freshman and Sophmore and the rest of their Student Careers are in their hands with a few test here and there to soften the blow of this Prestigious high school.

There are many clubs to join and create so welcome to campus!!!

Please Fill out this guideline.

I expect a paragraph per response. (Rp wise)

Romance is accepted, but nothing explicit!!!

Student Application !
———————————-
Name:

School year (Freshman,etc.):

Appearance:

Goals for the year:

Their dream:
———————————————-
(Optional)

Job:
(out of school)

Sport:

Club:

Student council?:

(Additional Character info)

Teacher/Coach Info

Name:

Teaches?:

Appearance:

Goals for the year:

Did they Attend STAR ACADEMY?:
———————————————-
(Optional)

Additional Job:
(out of school)
Club:

(Additional Character info):

****IMPORTANT****

Once you’ve submitted your character below, you will be added to the group! Good luck and Have fun!

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » F.S.J.S (Academy Group Rp)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus