Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for Rp (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Qsilver

And I finally managed to return after a disappearance. While I been meaning to join or make a rp, it seems I lost a bit of my touch, sadly. I don't that many ideas and I don't know to start this off again. Would someone mind Rping with me to make the refresher. Most of my characters can be suitable to most situations. Yet a futuristic setting tends to be the best for them. While fantasy could work for Azrael/Ryark, it can somehow work for Gokan or Lira. Through the explanation of how they got there is well, gonna be, well I think you know. If anyone interested, please let me know.
I am always up for a new rp! :) I have plenty of character, but I have been wanting to use my two new girls, Darlia and Isabelle. If you find them interesting, please do tell me and we can try coming up with an idea.
Jessie Munger (played by Kisskisso)

ooc// I'd be up for a roleplay. Either modern or futuristic is fine (Not too different of a future though). As long as you are okay with this character :3
Qsilver Topic Starter

Hmm I'm with either character you decide to chose, yet what matters is which character out the few I have. You'd like to see, take a look and see which you like. I tend to busy due to school and stuff, so sorry if it takes me a bit to reply back. >.<
Azrael? i thought it was spelled Azreal LOL thats how i spelled my dudes name, not made him here yet.. but im always lurking and willing to rp
Qsilver Topic Starter

I could handle multiple rps..I think XD just pick a character you like and let me know via PM...or here, what ever you prefer

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for Rp (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus