Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Artists Wanted, Drawing Role Play (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I have wanted for a long time to mix art and rp, in a creative fantasy setting if you are interested. Art-Play is one name for it, Art role play, Drawing RP or any other name, the point is that we would create artwork to go with each reply.

It would be lovely to have a friendly group of people that will participate long term, if you are having fun, when so many creative people frequent RPR I would like to give this a shot!

I have made a group, I hope, and I am more than happy to hear suggestions for how to make it better or different stories we could draw up!

https://www.rprepository.com/group-site/4370/forums

It is a new group so please, stop by and give me advice if there are things that should be changed, feel free to join, since I would be happy to get the chance to try this out and get some very interesting back and forth with all of the creative people who have shared art on RPR already, I look forward to starting up something :D

Thanks for your attention, if you were able to follow the link; I hope I get to art-play with loads of people real soon X) :D
Magic 90%
Magic is very common. Magic-tech, grand floating islands, forests that sing, magical creatures may be an every-day occurrence.
Technology 10%
Bronze age
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Artists Wanted, Drawing Role Play (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus