Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Danganronpa X Your Turn To Die Discord RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Primrose-Chan

Hello, I'm running a killing/death game based off of both DR and YTTD on discord. Danganronpa is a game where students must kill each other and get away with it to escape and Your Turn To Die is a gamer where players must go through trials and majority votes to escape. This RP has elements from both. All you have to know is the basic idea, you don't have to have had watched anything about it or something. Anyways, the RP takes place on a resort(currently unnamed) where there is a robotic fox(he looks like a normal feral fox but it a robot if that makes sense) is the headmaster. Essentially, the characters must make it through deadly trials, or else they will be killed. The only known way to escape is by killing your fellow players and getting away with it until you're the only one left. In the "Class Trials," the players decide on who they think the killer or blackened is and that person gets executed, whether innocent or guilty. The next day, it is revealed. If the guilty party was killed, the students can move on with their lives but if not, they must continue to go through trials, picking up role cards for the "Main Game" where someone is voted to die. There's the sage(knows who the keymaster is), keymaster(if they die, everyone goes with them), and sacrifice(in YTTD they get to escape with one other person if chosen and die if not but here, they choose one other person to die if chosen and if not, they die). Then, there are commoners who serve no purpose other than debate and voting. The headmaster has graciously provided the players with many things to make their stay as comfortable as possible as he slowly kills off his players.

The game allows a maximum of 24 players so I will be inviting people until it reaches its limit. If one person drops out or doesn't make a character, you may be accepted in their place. PM me if you are interested in joining or have questions and I'll send you the invite to the server.

This is an OC RP with ultimates. I may up the number of players in the future and I have a reason more people may join the game later on so you may still be able to join in the future.
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 70%
Further future, perhaps visit mars or upload your brain
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 30%
Some romance is possible, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, Will be played with a large group of players.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Danganronpa X Your Turn To Die Discord RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus