Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Hunger Games RP - Platonic or Romance (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

CrimsonRydeR12

So I recently started doing a hunger games RP which sadly cannot be continued but as I’m really into the whole dystopian genre at the moment I thought I might as well test the water to see if I can get a few going :)

If you haven’t already come across me or my profile, Hi! I’m Robyn AKA CrimsonRyder and I’ve been role playing for quite a few years now.
I lean more towards romance and action but I do, at times delve into the world of fantasy and other things so don’t be frightened to bring other genres into it.

So basically, I’ll keep this short and sweet as I usually write absolutely tons and end up waffling.

I want a long term RP, with a similar setting to the hunger games novel/ movie. I want to use OC’s and this is a completely different event setting from the whole 74/5th hunger games ( e.g set before this era)

I don’t mind what characters you use as long as most of my characters will fit with anyone and even if they don’t conflict is even better :).

This plot doesn’t strictly have to be romance and I prefer a slow burn rather then a fast paced , love at first sight kind of gig.

I wrote third person and would also prefer it if you wrote more then 1 paragraph just so I have something to work with other then
“They chuckled”

Other then that I’m happy to take it on, I have no gender preference, though again I do lean towards FXM FXF.
Also , please make sure your okay with Mature topics (it’s the hunger games there’s going to be talk of death and such) and same goes for cursing.

Apart from that thanks for visiting my post! You can comment down below or shoot me a PM, either way I will answer promptly.

:3
Magic 10%
On very, very, rare occasions there may be unexplained, POSSIBLY supernatural events. Minor "environmental" magic. Perhaps implies the existence of a deity or supernatural entity. Or perhaps it's just tricks?
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 60%
Romance is expected but not required, and will be accompanied by other plot.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Hunger Games RP - Platonic or Romance (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus