Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Dice roll for a leftover b-day present! (Ended)

I'm baaaaaaack~ You guys ready for another dice roll game?! ...this prize will definitely be worth opening for sure!!!!!!
IVP.gif

Anyways, I spoke of a second dice roll game when my last one ended...this is what you are reading right now.

THIS TIME, THE PRIZE IS WRAPPED IN BLACK AND WHITE!! ...it's pretty...sure...but totally worth opening.
Last time the prize (once unwrapped) was discovered to be a yellow rose...this time? Well...it's definitely better than a rose, pretty epic. But I won't say what!

blackwhite-box-image.png

Interested in winning this pretty, pretty prize to see what oh what is on the inside?!

tumblr_mvyul6y88T1r8dr0do8_250.gif
Then just read the rules below~⬇️

FOR THIS GAME YOU ALL WILL BE ABLE TO ROLL ONCE EVERY 8 HOURS!!

**The only rules are, you MUST post as your favorite character (anonymous characters are more than welcome but please do not roll as your user profile...it's just more fun this way!)
**You should roll a single 100 sided dice (a 1d100)
**You can only roll once every 8 hours

Other than that have fun, you can do a rp post with your roll or comment as your character, break the fourth wall and have a conversation/argument with your character, post an image or gif...anything.

THE NUMBER YOU MUST ROLL TO WIN IS 99!
Please quote me in this forum thread if you win!
Dorothy Parsons (played by Juls)

"Yer givin' way 'nuther one?! Alright, I'll play again!"
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 34.
I shall chose Merthyr because he is the ultimate cliche prince charming, a gallant, valiant knight helping those in need.
Lawfully good and my very first character on this site!

tumblr_o9ea1a8uup1stzug8o2_250.gif
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 74.
Pint (played anonymously)

Raah!!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 56.
Deville (played by Dndmama)

giphy.gif
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 9.
Niamh Kelly (played by Caelianna)

Fun!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 63.
Rosalie Thorn Chapelle (played by Queen_of_Hell)

InfatuatedAltruisticBee-size_restricted.gif
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 99.

Orrik_Zynn_x2 wrote:
I'm baaaaaaack~ You guys ready for another dice roll game?! ...this prize will definitely be worth opening for sure!!!!!!
IVP.gif

Anyways, I spoke of a second dice roll game when my last one ended...this is what you are reading right now.

THIS TIME, THE PRIZE IS WRAPPED IN BLACK AND WHITE!! ...it's pretty...sure...but totally worth opening.
Last time the prize (once unwrapped) was discovered to be a yellow rose...this time? Well...it's definitely better than a rose, pretty epic. But I won't say what!

blackwhite-box-image.png

Interested in winning this pretty, pretty prize to see what oh what is on the inside?!

tumblr_mvyul6y88T1r8dr0do8_250.gif
Then just read the rules below~⬇️

FOR THIS GAME YOU ALL WILL BE ABLE TO ROLL ONCE EVERY 8 HOURS!!

**The only rules are, you MUST post as your favorite character (anonymous characters are more than welcome but please do not roll as your user profile...it's just more fun this way!)
**You should roll a single 100 sided dice (a 1d100)
**You can only roll once every 8 hours

Other than that have fun, you can do a rp post with your roll or comment as your character, break the fourth wall and have a conversation/argument with your character, post an image or gif...anything.

THE NUMBER YOU MUST ROLL TO WIN IS 99!
Please quote me in this forum thread if you win!

Umm... Well, I won XD
Orrik_Zynn_x2 Topic Starter

Oh wow, that was much quicker than I expected 🤣

I'll send you your gift shortly~

Oh thank you so much for the dragon tooth!! <3

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Dice roll for a leftover b-day present! (Ended)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus