Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Taming the Savage Child (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

He couldn't have been more than ten years old. A young boy who knew no language beyond what seems to be the sounds of a beast. He knew no self control, he killed what he could indiscriminantly. Death was not a threat to him it seemed as his body would heal from any wound with time, leaving only mild scarring. This was a child who was abandoned by everyone and left to live as a beast would, living by instincts. Nobody knows who he is or where he came from. Perhaps you find him at a slave market, bound in shackles and kept in a steel cage. Or you might find him while travelling in the wilderness, devouring a small rabbit. Whatever the circumstances, he is a mystery. But maybe you can tame his savage soul, teach him compassion and humanity and teach him to speak. Perhaps then you could learn of who he is. Or for those more cruel, you may tame him and use him to crush the opposition once he is strong enough. A nigh immortal beast of a man. The choice is yours, however you must come to understand him first.

Hello! It's been a hot minute since I've done a roleplay focused more on character interactions than on worldbuilding. This idea came to me while at work so I wanted to give it a shot. I'm looking for either just one person or a few people who would like to try and tame him and learn about his past, or exploit him for their own gain. The plan is for him to be placed into a fantasy setting and for things to go from there. Ideally I'd prefer him to be in a slave market situation but the wilderness idea can work as well. Romance isn't a possibility although a close friendship could be formed with some characters.

I'm looking for literate roleplayers who are able to give a decent amount for me to work off of in the roleplay, but I'm not expecting a novel's worth of stuff written. I'd also prefer that you be at least semi active. One or two replies a week is enough for me really since my schedule can be pretty hectic so I won't be too harsh on this. Just message me or respond here with the character you'd like to use and I'll get back to you as soon as I can reasonably do so.
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 10%
Romantic themes are possible, but won't pan out. For example: unrequited love.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a small group of players.

This sounds super interesting! Im active almost every day, though I am not used to writing to long of replies. Im new to the site, coming from more of a relaxed form of role-play. Respond when you get time!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Taming the Savage Child (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus