Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » LF RP Partner to craft my story (Fantasy (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello everyone!

I am looking to start up an rp between another partner, and develop a character's story.

Short backstory about this character is Raichi April Voldera was once a knight of her elven ranks, and rose to the top within 3 years, and served another few decades until death. She was met with a devastating invasion against the undead that made herself and her army crumble against so many numbers. Raichi had failed to defend her homeland, and she was met with a hook of a giant abomination, as well as an axe. Raichi had been risen once more under void and shadow's will until she was slain assaulting against a city. The memory is a blur, but she was risen for the third time by a necromancer. She was given proper training, and a wicked sword that can revert form, and is now on her own from there, or she proclaims herself to be. She has yet to be called back to aid the necromancer. The present is first. Raichi needs to retrace her past, and discover her purpose from there. Should she lead a mercenary expedition to save the world? Shall she single-handedly save the world? Will she need to seek out a place to call home? Or perhaps a combination of the three and more with help? This cold, and quiet elf has yet to be redeemed for destiny.

PM me if you have any further ideas. Her entire story will be spontaneously played, but I am open to ideas!
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 40%
Industrial revolution
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 10%
Romantic themes are possible, but won't pan out. For example: unrequited love.

Details: Occasional dice use, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Astride, jones,and isaac (played anonymously)

is jones okay?
SpiritHero Topic Starter

Jones works out well! Is that who you wanna use?
Astride, jones,and isaac (played anonymously)

yes

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » LF RP Partner to craft my story (Fantasy (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus