Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » rp with a blind boi or a cursed monster (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Pen_Tsunami

I’m back! And I bring back some ideas I had for a comic, but I can put them here. My last post with MxM was a real hit and I got so many requests and new roleplay partners. I don’t know why I like MxM... but I’m willing to do FxF if you want, I have a few girl characters including a female shy beast girl. So I was thinking about
1. Shy boy X your character ( we can come up with a plot together if you want. )
2. Shy blind prince X your character ( we can come up with a plot together if you want $
3. Shy boy X your character ( same plot discussions a 1,2. )
4. Shy prince X your character
5. Shy monster X your character.
We can pick the genre together and I have a few plots and backgrounds for a few of them. Respond back if you’re interested and tell me what number you wanna do please!
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 90%
Romance is required from early on, but there will be some semblance of a plot beyond the relationship.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

im interested if your still looking

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » rp with a blind boi or a cursed monster (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus