Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Fantasy Warrior Cats (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Honeypaw (played anonymously)

I was going through old work and I came across something from my old Warrior Cats phase- the unexpectedly thorough plans for a fantasy Warrior Cats universe. There were lists of all the individual cats, maps made on Inkarnate, elaborate rundowns of the plot...going through it all inspired me. I want to make younger me proud by turning all that work into something worth the effort.

In summary, it's Warrior Cats in a world with magic. The clan cats don't have magic themselves; they'll encounter fantasy beasts, but you won't see any cats sprout wings. (There's a single cat that does have magic, but even they can't do that.) It's set up that your character would be a rogue of apprentice age, meeting their sidekick of sorts right away. Preferably, your character is just passing through- which would explain their lack of knowledge on the nearby clans. (The clans and the cats within them are not taken from canon. All I've taken from canon is the general structure of the clans.)

Ideally, we'll work on this in bursts over a long period of time. It could be weekly, bi-weekly, or every other day (with exclusions if you ever have plans) but I'd like to have some sort of schedule to go off of. My writing style of choice is a third person limited POV, written to be concise. I'll get longer when describing new locations or characters, but it should never be more than a paragraph. I'd prefer you to do something similar if possible.

If you're interested, just shoot me a PM with a brief description of your cat (gender, fur color, name) and how frequently you want to RP. If you want to use a different style than what I've written, just tell me what it is!
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 00%
Stone tools and fire
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 30%
Some romance is possible, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, concise post-length, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Time to dig out my old warrior cats OCs, lol. This sounds very interesting! DM me when you get the chance, talk more there.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Fantasy Warrior Cats (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus