Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Stranger Of The Cosmos (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

(An RP inspired off of my Tumblr Account)

You wake up on a the seat of train cart booth, with no recollection of who you are, and to make matters worse...well, you don't know where this train is headed, and possibly worst of all, this train is travelling through space.

You can walk around the train and meet different passengers, maybe to find out a bit of information, though there is one passenger who always seems to avoid your questions by asking other questions. He knows the most. This stranger, is also known to randomly disappear before your eyes.

Your goal is to find out where your going, how you ended up here, and why?

"Somewhere, there is a train, speeding through space. Blasting light years into the next universe and fulfilling the occasional courtesy stop.

It's engine processes burning star dust, so pure and hot that you have to have kalliym gloves to hold it. It bursts through the sky and trembles as it comes to stops on craggy rock or hovers above worlds trenches deep with water.

There is a man that waits for you on this train, sitting at a small indoor diner with a freshly set-up checkerboard and a cup of coffee next to him. He checks his watch one more time.

Are you coming?"

-StrangerOfTheCosmod(on Tumblr)
Magic 30%
Some magic. Few can use it, but most of the players probably won't have it. Magical characters will likely believe that they are all alone.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 30%
Distant war may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat will likely be summarized, not played out in detail.
Romance 30%
Some romance is possible, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

MonstersAnonymous wrote:
(An RP inspired off of my Tumblr Account)

You wake up on a the seat of train cart booth, with no recollection of who you are, and to make matters worse...well, you don't know where this train is headed, and possibly worst of all, this train is travelling through space.

You can walk around the train and meet different passengers, maybe to find out a bit of information, though there is one passenger who always seems to avoid your questions by asking other questions. He knows the most. This stranger, is also known to randomly disappear before your eyes.

Your goal is to find out where your going, how you ended up here, and why?

"Somewhere, there is a train, speeding through space. Blasting light years into the next universe and fulfilling the occasional courtesy stop.

It's engine processes burning star dust, so pure and hot that you have to have kalliym gloves to hold it. It bursts through the sky and trembles as it comes to stops on craggy rock or hovers above worlds trenches deep with water.

There is a man that waits for you on this train, sitting at a small indoor diner with a freshly set-up checkerboard and a cup of coffee next to him. He checks his watch one more time.

Are you coming?"

-StrangerOfTheCosmod(on Tumblr)

This sounds rather interesting Are you open to alien characters or would you prefer humans?
Also do you have any specific request or goals for this rp or would you like to discuss them collaboratively?
MonstersAnonymous Topic Starter

Alien characters and characters of any kind are welcome! The goal of the character you use is to find out their identity and why they're on the train. Though it is okay if you don't follow the goal exactly or not at all, you can just enjoy the wacky world your character has been thrown into if you wish
Awesome. I’ll get working on a proper character and respond with that. Is there anything you’d like to discuss before we get started?
MonstersAnonymous Topic Starter

No that'll be fine!
alrighy do you prefer forums or Pm for rp? Also do you have anything that you want to 100% avoid in this rp?

Also is there anything in particular I should know when creating the backstory?
Kor'rek (played anonymously)

Hey it's me from before let me know if I need to change anything about my character

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Stranger Of The Cosmos (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus