Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » A circus with a mystery circling its name (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello everyone!! I am very new, and my acc is very empty, but I promise I have more characters and ideas! Speaking of ideas, I thought I’d share a prompt I wanted to advertise to meet new rp partners!!

A tall, lively elf, and a silent, shorter man approach Y/C. The elf explains they’re with Ludum Circus, ask a few questions, and he introduces their roles. He, being the ringleader, and the man with him being one of the circus’s acrobats and contortionists. He tells them that both him and the man with him saw talent in Y/C and offer them a job, whether as a general worker or as an act. It’s up to Y/C if they want to share their talent on stage, or want to work around the circus without an act.

Y/C might also hear word of a mystery going around with some of the older members of the circus, should they investigate this strange magic looming over the circus themselves, or ask certain members about it?

That’s the main prompt!! I’m very open to ideas and changes if anyone who’s interested wants! Though, I should warn, most of the circus members are men, save for some who are genderless or women. I tend to be more comfortable playing men. So, if anyone wants to have a romance going on (which I’d love!) your chara should maybe be interested in men, perhaps. I’m good with most relationships, MxM, MxF, FxF, or non binary relationships! Though, as I mentioned, I’m more comfortable playing men, so some of these relationships might have less of a chance. I’d prefer MxM or MxNB but again, very open!! Don’t let me control who you want to play <3

HHH I probably over explained but I hope I didn’t take up too much of your time!! If you wanna discuss you can PM me, however, it may be easier to use other medias so I can share my art of my characters (I make my own art!) my discord is Hhh Tamaki #1134 and my insta is @nervousdoodler !!
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 20%
Iron age
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 80%
Romance will be a major feature of this plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

JetStorm

This sounds interesting.
I'm interested! I got several characters who I want rp with more as. Plus I have other characters not on this sight. ^^

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » A circus with a mystery circling its name (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus