Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Apocalypse Roleplay (3-5 Role player) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

“Earth...gone in a seconds notice. Not a warning from the land nor the sea nor the sky. The closet thing you had to a warning didn’t do you any good because it was a bright flash before an impending doom of fire.“

Adrik sat sharpening a stick into a spear, perfecting the tip to be as deadly as the bullets he shot out earlier.

“Where were you? I was in a bunker, until the bunker was no more like the Earth. Silly bunker, safety is not for free...”

Adrik stood up, putting his axe away.

“...safety is for those who fight for it.”

A squeal of the dying breath of a mutant. Released from under Adrik. The spear sat in its head, ever silent, ever deadly.

Hey everyone! I’ve been wanting to do a Apocalypse Roleplay for some time now and finally had the chance to sit down and present it to the world of RPR. So the world here in this universe has been destroyed by war and corruption. Leaving the sole survivors of the earth to band together to rebuild it or fight against others to take what is theirs.

My character Adrik has been in the wastland for some time now, scavenging it’s wastes. And is looking for some survivors to well, survive with. Hopefully, your not hostile to him. And decide to join
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 40%
Romance is slightly desired, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a small group of players.

HELLO!!
im very intrested in rping with you
Adrik Red (played by DemonSlayer141) Topic Starter

Faven wrote:
im very intrested in rping with you

Cool. Just two questions. Do you have a character for this Roleplay? And do you know anyone else that would like to Roleplay this with us?
count me in astride and isaac would be good for this

Scarletwolf wrote:
Give us time your pending into the group
Connor (played by Livv)

Adrik Red wrote:
Scarletwolf wrote:
Give us time your pending into the group
Is this still open?

The old one died out so I am opening a new one, you are free to join
Is this still open? I have a character idea which could work perfectly for this!

tomatosalad wrote:
Is this still open? I have a character idea which could work perfectly for this!
Much like the last comment, yes this is open.
Adrik Red wrote:
tomatosalad wrote:
Much like the last comment, yes this is open.

Nice. I’ll start writing up my character.

Ok, pm me when your finished
Is this still open? I have a character that could work with this

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Apocalypse Roleplay (3-5 Role player) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus