Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for a literate male roleplay par (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Rachael (played by xtheunknownx)

Let’s start out that I am looking for someone who can play a male character.
Ay, hello! I'll be straight to the point on this. I'm looking for a sorta dark/supernatural roleplay
What I ask of you
•At least three paragraphs or more! Five maybe. Add your own creativity to your response! Not just reacting and that’s that.
•I prefer dark themes in a way so I would prefer if your character is harsh, cruel. Self-centered and egotistical in a way! But of course plot development and all changes that. I just don’t like flat out fluff and happiness. I just feel like there is no..conflict between the two.
•I ask that you have proper grammar.
•That’s about it really.

Here is some idea for my list. I have many plots for most of these pairings and if you are interested in the pairing then hit me up and I’ll tell you!
Fallen angel x demon
Human x nonhuman
Human x blood lust vampire
Good girl x bad boy
•A high school plot where monsters are hiding in secrecy and they catch their attention on a particular female.
•A vampire takes an interest in a female he finds stumbling around in the pouring rain mumbling numbers.

God dang I sound so boring. Along with I thought I would have more at the moment but I don’t.
Though if you have an idea that goes along the lines of these message me! If you have a question..message me! I have no limits really!
See ya!
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 30%
Distant war may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat will likely be summarized, not played out in detail.
Romance 40%
Romance is slightly desired, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Those ideas look awesome! Some info to give ya I go 3rd person, and can write up to three paragraphs. It's as much as I can add my creativity too if this is all serious.

I've been eager to play a male character. Hadn't played one in a long time. The human x nonhuman idea sounds like a really cool idea. Even though there may be many opportunities, I hadn't prepared a nonhuman character just yet. BUT! The human x blood lust vampire may be a cool concept as well. Maybe they can start out in romance, which is a good start. An encounter seems a bit short.

Which Age range do you prefer? I can adapt with any of my OCs. My male characters are all Formi (40s), Silver (14), Qorm (30s), Razorous (just a werewolf with blades and ageless), Dullvar (hella old), and many many more. (List: Jhaakar, Oark, Guzma MVP Pro, Guzmane MVBP Pro, Buldakk, and several more I can't RP right.)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for a literate male roleplay par (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus