Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Warrior Cats rp! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Breezefall (played by Breezefall)

Hello! This is a rp about Warrior Cats! Clans are the same, characters are made up. Please reply if you are interested! Main Clan is ShadowClan.

Details: Character sheets & strict mechanics, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a large group of players.

Shade (played anonymously)

Would it be alright to play as a loner? If so, I'd like to join as Shade! She'd be in a burrow not far from the ShadowClan border, so she'd still be close to the main area.

I'd like to hear what you think. Have a great day, even if you don't want me in the group!
I'd be interested! I just don't have a ShadowClan character with me at the moment. Do I have to have use a character slot? Am I allowed to have more than one ShadowClan character?
Breezefall Topic Starter

KingoftheArrows wrote:
I'd be interested! I just don't have a ShadowClan character with me at the moment. Do I have to have use a character slot? Am I allowed to have more than one ShadowClan character?
Hello! Sorry for the late reply. Yes, you can play as more than one character. There are no character slots, you can just make a cat and start roleplaying, but if you do not have an OC, I have plenty you can use!
Breezefall Topic Starter

Shade wrote:
Would it be alright to play as a loner? If so, I'd like to join as Shade! She'd be in a burrow not far from the ShadowClan border, so she'd still be close to the main area.

I'd like to hear what you think. Have a great day, even if you don't want me in the group!
Hello! Sorry for the late reply. I think that's a great idea! Just go to the chat and start roleplaying!
Shade (played anonymously)

Could you be the one to start it? I'd like to see your writing style to know what's expected of me.
Hi!
I actually just got back into reading the Warrior Cat books, I used to RP Warrior Cats years ago! I would love to get back into it!
I'd just like to note that the Looking for RP forum is strictly for threads looking for roleplay. If we want to start roleplaying, we should start a new thread in the Fantasy RP forum.
Breezefall Topic Starter

Shade wrote:
Could you be the one to start it? I'd like to see your writing style to know what's expected of me.
Sure!
Breezefall Topic Starter

Hello! I'm sorry. I'm not active a lot. If you want to roleplay with me, go to https://aminoapps.com/c/breezefall/home/ and join a chat

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Warrior Cats rp! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus