Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Fantasy RP With Chimera Looking Thing (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Jaine (played anonymously)

Jaine is a character I’ve had for some time but haven’t played as much as I’d like, which is (in my opinion) a shame. She’s developing nicely.

So, obviously, I’m looking for an opportunity to continue fleshing her out. Lets call it a medium length RP opportunity, just because I’m a little leery about scenes/scenarios that don’t end. (This isn’t to say I feel endings should be rushed, just that things should end when it is logical for them to do so.)

Other Random Particulars:

I post once every other day on average - sometimes more if work/school allows.

I tend to write several paragraphs per post, and I ask anyone interested in this be able/willing to do likewise.

Usually some humor creeps into my posts, which I understand can be a buzzkill for those looking for DARK SERIOUS DRAMA.

Gore is not my thing - this does not mean I object to violence in an RP, just that I don’t need/want to read the exact manner in which someone’s kidney exits their body… or, on the other end, how it gets shoveled back in.

No OOC drama, please.=)

Thanks for reading. PM if interested.";
She seems really cool! I would love to get something started with you. Are you looking for anything specific?
Jaine (played anonymously) Topic Starter

CelestinaGrey wrote:
She seems really cool! I would love to get something started with you. Are you looking for anything specific?

Short answer: I have nothing particularly specific in mind.

Long answer: Can be found in the PM I sent you!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Fantasy RP With Chimera Looking Thing (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus