Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Falling for Death(FxM) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Mortimer Thanatos (played anonymously)

The world is filled with death, death is everywhere, it doesn't descriminate between who it chooses. Y/C has just lost someone important to them, someone she cherished with all her heart, so much so that she curses the forces of death more than anything in the world. But what happens when she encounters the embodiment death himself? A very reluctant retired horseman who hates his purpose and all it stands for? Will she still hate him or will she look beyond that shy shell and see the real him?

Just a small idea that came to mind when i made this character. This will be in a modern setting. For more context on my character you can check the profile. I usually write in about 2 paragraphs but can do more based on what my partner writes. I do not do one liners. The story is flexible and I'd like to discuss it with my partner beforehand, DM me if you're interested or if you have any questions.
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 00%
No combat. If problems arise, players may be expected to solve it without resorting to violence.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

I'm interested
Definitely interested! This sounds like a fun idea and I enjoy the horsemen idea too! Let me know if this is still open please? I write at least 5 paragraphs and I have no problem in starting off the first post of the role play to set the scene according to the world you have this placed in. :) Thanks so much and hoping to hear from you soon! ^_^

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Falling for Death(FxM) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus