Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » A Court of Thorns and Roses

LittleMouse Topic Starter

Bump
I love the idea! If you want to roleplay this plot one one one let me know!

Milo Jackson wrote:
I love the idea! If you want to roleplay this plot one one one let me know!

DM’ed
I am obsessed with this series. I actually have an OC based around a FanFic I was gonna write. Please let me know if this RP is still open. Camilla's profile is not up yet, because I just joined. But please let me know if you have any questions. Sarah J Maas is my favorite author right now

Avabudava20 wrote:
I am obsessed with this series. I actually have an OC based around a FanFic I was gonna write. Please let me know if this RP is still open. Camilla's profile is not up yet, because I just joined. But please let me know if you have any questions. Sarah J Maas is my favorite author right now

DM’ed
(I'd love to roleplay this! If allowed that is. I've never read the series though.

Genorvo Gryffinheart wrote:
(I'd love to roleplay this! If allowed that is. I've never read the series though.

DM’ed
If you are still looking would love to RP. (I've never read the series though.)

FaySong wrote:
If you are still looking would love to RP. (I've never read the series though.)

DM’ed
Asmodeus Alice (played anonymously)

Hello! I never read it, but if you're up to discussing or brainstorming together, I'd love to give it a shot in roleplaying together!

Asmodeus Alice wrote:
Hello! I never read it, but if you're up to discussing or brainstorming together, I'd love to give it a shot in roleplaying together!
Dm’ed

Still looking for partners

Still open

Still looking
I admit that I'm not super familiar but I can make an OC quick if you still need someone to rp one-on-one with!

Dm’ed
AGH. Like MANY, I am obsessed with this series, and Crescent City both. Would love to brainstorm and see if we can find a fit or plot that pleases both!

Averi wrote:
AGH. Like MANY, I am obsessed with this series, and Crescent City both. Would love to brainstorm and see if we can find a fit or plot that pleases both!

DM’ed
Blue (played by Kitsune_DDT)

Y'know, never read this series but it sounds close enough to another series that's given me terminal brainrot (in a good way) so I bet I could swing it well enough to keep up in a roleplay, plus it sounds like an interesting setting for Blue. If your still open, give me a DM!

Blue wrote:
Y'know, never read this series but it sounds close enough to another series that's given me terminal brainrot (in a good way) so I bet I could swing it well enough to keep up in a roleplay, plus it sounds like an interesting setting for Blue. If your still open, give me a DM!

DM’ed

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » A Court of Thorns and Roses

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus