Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » A Court of Thorns and Roses

LittleMouse wrote:
Not necessarily bumping but this needs to be said:

NEW RP RULES PLEASE READ

1. Do not ask if I have a discord unless you intend to actually rp there and not leave me hanging and wondering if you’re still interested because I will no longer give it out freely after a few of these incidents in the past

2. Do not ghost after I send a starter or before I send a starter or while discussing things. That’s just rude.

3. PLEASE tell me if you won’t be on for a while especially if we are speaking ooc because I have experience too many people ghosting after I try to make friends with them and it leaves me scared I said something wrong and they hate me or don’t want to rp with me anymore. We can work on a quick-system that'll say what needs to be said without taking time to type it out. Example: 1 - “can’t reply right now, somethings come up.”

Those are a good set of rules, LittleMouse, and I am so sorry you had to go through that. I know the feeling, more or less.

I hope you get some interested parties with you're prompts. ^_^
LadyInRed

I read the rules and agree to them. How so can the idea go about? I'm curious on joining. As soon as I saw the winged warriors concept. I just never saw/read the series.
LittleMouse Topic Starter

LadyInRed wrote:
I read the rules and agree to them. How so can the idea go about? I'm curious on joining. As soon as I saw the winged warriors concept. I just never saw/read the series.

Dm’ed
I'm interested, but I haven't read the series. I feel like Aunn would be a good fit here.
LittleMouse Topic Starter

Aunn Tallspine wrote:
I'm interested, but I haven't read the series. I feel like Aunn would be a good fit here.

DM’ed
O-K

I'm interested- and I'm currently reading the series- if I remember most of it correctly then let me say that book gave me good ole shivers! Anyway, I think Nora would be cute for it.
O-K

I just realized that was a whole month ago but..
LittleMouse Topic Starter

O-K wrote:
I just realized that was a whole month ago but..

DM’ed
Hey saw this and I am really interested. Im not a ghoster and ive been trying to to find something that sounds as good as this I hope you reply,
LittleMouse Topic Starter

MistyMouse wrote:
Hey saw this and I am really interested. Im not a ghoster and ive been trying to to find something that sounds as good as this I hope you reply,

DM’ed
LittleMouse Topic Starter

Added to the rules and put them in the opener
Aliyana (played by Espresso86)

you have my undivided attention!!!!
princeshortcake

OOOOOO!!1 THis sounds so cool!!!
LittleMouse Topic Starter

princeshortcake wrote:
OOOOOO!!1 THis sounds so cool!!!

Dm’ed

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » A Court of Thorns and Roses

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus